Matthyse arrives to USA ready to tour next Wednesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    I know, it makes me sick.
    I hope he doesnt just KO Garcia, but KTFO cold a la Mike Dallas Jr. (another douche that played the "he's probably on PEDs" card) Watching his racist daddy pick his unconcious son off the canvas while crying would make my day.
    Looking forward to that Outcome ! The Garcia's need knocked back a couple steps...Angel Thinking Danny is a great boxer is a joke..all he does is swing wild right and left hooks missing them 80% of the time..It's pathetic watching him "fight" ! Even Morales made fun of him in the ring during that first fight, mocking his wide swings missing ! I hope Matthysse Schools him before he knocks him out...I would love to see that !

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      Seems so yes, Dan Rafael's article in ESPN said the same thing. Seems like a waste of time and a huge distraction to change camp to USA three weeks before the fight just to jerk around press conferences but I suppose he couldnt get out of it.
      Oh, by the way, so much for Lucas being scared of Angel Garcia calling him names.
      HUH?!? On the contrary, everyone was saying the opposite. "Angel ain't talking as much crap, blah blah blah"

Comment

The local newspaper La Verdad (one of the two printed newspapers in Junín) got into Matthysse's camp and interviewed everybody. Lucas praises his team and says he respects Garcia but he thinks Peterson is better. "No message to Garcia", Lucas says, "because I don't have a big mouth like him. The only thing I have to tell him is that we will see each other on the ring in September 14th". "I know he is a hard opponent, but I'm going to win this fight and it won't last 12 rounds".

His trainer Cuty Barrera points that he has studied specially the last 3 rounds of Garcia's fights and that "I know how we are going to fight him". He explains what Lucas has been doing with different sparrings: Juan Manuel Bonanni (cross and left hook, plus defense), Sebastián Luján (speed), Ezequiel Fernández (strength).

Barrera adds that Lucas will go to the States in August 21st and will have his camp in Los Angeles in a place owned by Alejandro Crudele, an Argentinian resident.

The conditioning coach Gerardo Pereyra says Lucas training is more advanced at this stage in relation with previous fights. They are working now on speed and strength.

Another member of the team, Darío Colo Fernández, highlights that "Lucas IQ solves many things on the ring". The doctor Eduardo Leguizamón says everything is OK.
        Last edited by FromBA; 08-15-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X