Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner wanting to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie took his soul, literally.

Comment

Snorting coke and popping mollies with soulja boy messes a man up. Messing with the music demons and undercover ****sexuals has messed him up. I couldn't imagine waking up with a strangers penis in your ass and thinking your life is grand. Millions or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        He's 23 with 4 kids, idk how many baby Momas but I know it's atleast 2 maybe even 3. I just got 1 n be wanting to off myself sometimes. Lol Jk but im just saying, **** ain't easy man. Broner need to chill though.
        I got to agree with this...if he does have > 1 baby mother - that's pretty stressful. Especially if they are the type to hold your wages hostage.

Comment

He does this every week

Comment

**** everyone tweeting him to fight lucas got to him, I wonder if this is what happened to Danny aswell?

Comment

He scared of chino,,,

He realized in the pauli fight that he is not the next mayweather..

please dont pull the trigger until after you got beatdown by chino, lucas, etc.....
              Wait til your like 40, slurred speech, broke, wishing you hadnt flushed money down the drain......

He is a loser.....

Comment

Originally posted by IconicOne86 View Post
                Adrien Broner (@AdrienBroner) tweeted at 2:49 PM on Thu, Jul 11, 2013:
                I'm bout to play Russia roulette with a fully loaded pistol maybe all my problems will go away!!!
                (https://twitter.com/AdrienBroner/sta...98487069818881)

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download
                he young doe

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                  Snorting coke and popping mollies with soulja boy messes a man up. Messing with the music demons and undercover ****sexuals has messed him up. I couldn't imagine waking up with a strangers penis in your ass and thinking your life is grand. Millions or not.
                  he young doe

Comment

I thought for sure his account got hacked...or at least they could lie and said it did. But if he's been talking about suicide for weeks? That's some sick stuff and I genuinely hope he gets help. I'm not even a Broner fan...at all. But best wishes to him.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
                      I thought for sure his account got hacked...or at least they could lie and said it did. But if he's been talking about suicide for weeks? That's some sick stuff and I genuinely hope he gets help. I'm not even a Broner fan...at all. But best wishes to him.
                      Don't like the dude but I feel this same way too. If he really is having suicidal thoughts, he should seek help and not post it on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X