Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think killing a person effects a man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think killing a person effects a man?

Does it stay with them or do you think it is just a after thought?

strong minded people will eventually forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chavez jr View Post
      for revenge because he hurt or killed a close family member...I suppose awesome!

Comment

depends on the man and the situation that led to the killing...

Comment

by accident...well as long as you hide the body really good and there is no witnesses...just keep saying to yourself... I rather feel like sh°t than be in jail and eventually it'll go away...

Comment

It will affect people in different ways.A lot has to do with circumstance. Soldiers in battle can justify it to themselves easier if it is a kill or be killed situation. With them it is killing innocents that tends stick with them more.

Comment

Depends on the circumstance......

Kill or be killed?

Personal relationship or no?

Female/child or man?

Up close and personal or far out with a scope?

Comment

I mean up close,blood on hands personal type of killing,no gun only a knife.

Comment

I knew 2 brothers that killed a guy they kicked his door in one hit wim with a length of scafold and the other butchered him with a carving knife. They had a young sister about 13 years old and she said a neighbour had raped her and went into graphic detail and on the strength of that they murdered the guy who happened to be ******ed. It turned out the girl was making up stories and the special needs guy was innocent. They were OK about killing him and doing time when they thought he was a raping pervert but when they found out he was inoccent it really messed them up mentally. So again circumstance is a big factor.

Comment

I mean up close,blood on hands personal type of killing,no gun only a knife.
                    I think even cold blooded career killers have to suffer psychologically after murder until they learn to cope with it. Even guys who say they do not care its all a facade a coping mechanism.

We grow up in a society were murder is the biggest sin...so a person that grew up in that environment will have to suffer after breaking that hard coded social norm.

On the other hand, people that grew up around death and murder will probably care a lot less.

Comment

Working...
                    X