• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good looking

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      false...........
      post a pic then, I bet your nose is bigger than your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
        post a pic then, I bet your nose is bigger than your face.
        Last edited by ƒallenloki; 05-14-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

facebook.com/fallenloki
          I saw it and I'm right you're fat and ugly.

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
            I saw it and I'm right you're fat and ugly.

sorry
            Ok buddy.

Comment

i'd rather have an average gf than a hot hot one, cause the hot hot one A: u cant trust B: will cheat on u because they know they can get u back at anytime they want C are to expensive D there personalities are annoying acting like there **** dont stink.

Now the average girl still fulfills my needs and i can trust her, talk to her, and there easier to keep its an win win situation. The only ppl who give a **** bout having a beatiful woman are the ones who cares about what other ppl think. I dont give a **** wut ppl think as loing as im comfortable n happy and away from judgemental ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
                i'd rather have an average gf than a hot hot one, cause the hot hot one A: u cant trust B: will cheat on u because they know they can get u back at anytime they want C are to expensive D there personalities are annoying acting like there **** dont stink.

Now the average girl still fulfills my needs and i can trust her, talk to her, and there easier to keep its an win win situation. The only ppl who give a **** bout having a beatiful woman are the ones who cares about what other ppl think. I dont give a **** wut ppl think as loing as im comfortable n happy and away from judgemental ppl.
                Odds are you're used because you're a ****ty individual and are only interested in superficial whores instead of hot women who also have something to offer.

Then again, if those grew on trees I suppose most of you scrubs would enjoy life more.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  that's what dudes who can't bag hot chicks say......
                  Exactly.

Comment

fat B@tches, need to stop being FAT B1Tches!!!

Comment

Great post.

I'm all about personality first, but the girl can't be grotesque looking.

Where I work I see ugly people with **** personalities, hence the sickening feeling I get.
                      She has to look good for me first then personality second. I mean you're not gonna talk to an Elephant sized chick just because she's nice? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X