No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams-Kermit Cintron Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams-Kermit Cintron Early Results

At the Home Depot Center in Carson, California, welterweight prospect Mike Dallas Jr. (14-0-1, 5 KOs) stopped journeyman Daniel Gonzales (9-28-2, 3KOs) in the second round of an eight round contest. Junior middleweight prospect Jeremiah Wiggins (8-0-1, 3KOs) won a six round unanimous decision over Juan Carlos Diaz (9-10, 6KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

if kermit boxes like he did vs angulos, pwill has no chance, i got love for pwill though, very entertaining fighter, but his chin takes unnecessary punishment, hes tall but doesnt use his reach. if its a slugfest, cintron goes to sleep early

Comment

i dont think pwill got the power to k0 cintron but cintron does have the power to take out pwill it will be a good fight very good alot of action but i think cintron will win cuz like u said pwill doesnt use his reach wwhich is crazy lol

Comment

let's see if cintron does any crying in there to the ref about williams' punches..lol

Comment

Stream!!!

Here
          You need to install sopcast i think, dont worry, its harmless, other than that, its perfect.
          Its currently showing the mayweather mosley fight replay.

Comment

Did the Martinez fight take something out of Williams?

He doesnt look the same,is WAY off,isnt throwing over 50 punches,and looks a bit sloppy and gunshy,this aint the punisher i know

Comment

Wtf its this fight !

Lol this is turning into a bizarre fight IMO

I agree with the crowd

Booooo!!

Comment

LIVE UPDATE Cintron vs. Williams

Cintron just flew outta the ring... Fight looks like it might be stopped... BOOOO

Comment

what the ****

cintron up 3 rounds to none fell out of the damn ring when they tangled and went down

oh damn wont continue

Comment

That's a first

TKO table.

Glad this wasn't PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X