Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl dresses too sexy, is it her fault if she gets raped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    A 16 year old got gang raped in my neighborhood the other night and me and some dudes were talking about it over breakfast.
    Conversations about weather, plans for the weekend and gang rape were typical discussions during family breakfast when I was a kid.

Are you saying you wouldnt rape Megan fox, Katy Perry or Jessica Alba if you had the chance and could get away with it.

Because I absolutely would.

****, you're killing me man.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Conversations about weather, plans for the weekend and gang rape were typical discussions during family breakfast when I was a kid.

****, you're killing me man.
      Thank you, i thought I might be the only one in here not in the Mickey mouse club.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Rape is wrong.

Very very very wrong.

Because a girl dresses like a slut does not justify rape. Nothing justifys it.

That aside girls who dress like sluts need to get their heads checked. Dressing like that is not normal
        Who said its right? I sure didn't. I said its f#cked up. But lets quit being PC f#ggots & realize the world still has some segment of the population that are f#cked up & if you walk around looking like a mark (whether it be with expensive items, cash, p#ssy or just looking like a sucker) in certain areas someone is gonna take you up on that offer sooner or later. That goes for anything. It isn't right, but it can happen.

You gotta use some logic & common sense. The world is mostly safe if you aren't in some 3rd world country (& even then its pretty f#cking safe), but f#cked up things happen all the time & you should be aware of your self image that could have you looking like someone bad people would wanna take advantage of.

And like I said this isn't just a p#ssy thing, this is anything worth stealing from cars or shoes or even just getting the **** kicked out of you if you wear a pro-abortion shirt to a anti-abortion rally or a anti-abortion shirt to a pro abortion rally or just walk into the wrong neighborhood wearing one color instead of another. You as a human being in the world are accepting a certain risk of something bad happening to you regardless if you are smart enough or not to know that. Its not right, let me say that again cuz you didn't get that the first time, its not right, but its some very human **** for the predators in our mist to take advantage of people they think they can take advantage of & to not be aware of that is surely partially your own fault.

Comment

I think there is definitely a point to be made, in that if you want your daughter/wife/loved female friend, or family member to be safe, she should take precautions...

One of those would be dressing provocatively... It's going to attract attention to her... And unless she's going to be with a large group of people at all times, or in public area, etc., it should be worth mentioning to her the dangers.

However, is it her fault? Absolutely not...

But just like you'd warn a dude with a lot of money to keep a low profile if he's in the hood, you'd warn a girl if she's in the hood by herself, to dress accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Who said its right? I sure didn't. I said its f#cked up. But lets quit being PC f#ggots & realize the world still has some segment of the population that are f#cked up & if you walk around looking like a mark (whether it be with expensive items, cash, p#ssy or just looking like a sucker) in certain areas someone is gonna take you up on that offer sooner or later. That goes for anything. It isn't right, but it can happen.

You gotta use some logic & common sense. The world is mostly safe if you aren't in some 3rd world country (& even then its pretty f#cking safe), but f#cked up things happen all the time & you should be aware of your self image that could have you looking like someone bad people would wanna take advantage of.

And like I said this isn't just a p#ssy thing, this is anything worth stealing from cars or shoes or even just getting the **** kicked out of you if you wear a pro-abortion shirt to a anti-abortion rally or a anti-abortion shirt to a pro abortion rally or just walk into the wrong neighborhood wearing one color instead of another. You as a human being in the world are accepting a certain risk of something bad happening to you regardless if you are smart enough or not to know that. Its not right, let me say that again cuz you didn't get that the first time, its not right, but its some very human **** for the predators in our mist to take advantage of people they think they can take advantage of & to not be aware of that is surely partially your own fault.

Good post.

Rape is never right or justifiable no matter how a woman dresses. That being said, women need to be careful and think about the kind of trouble they could be getting into. There are a lot of scumbags with no morals or self control who will not care about anything other than their own gratification.

A woman should be allowed to dress however she wants without the threat of being raped. Unfortunately, that is not the world we live in.

Comment

I think some of you are scared to be honest with yourselves.

I know I'm not the only one that would rape Katy Perry.
              Have you ever seen a documentary on Katy Perry's life? Back in the day, she looked quite tomboyish.

By society's standards, they'd probably call her hideous, especially if compared to now.

Money, fame, etc, all bolster people to unrealistic levels of maintenance that, while attracting millions, don't accurately represent who those people are, or even how attractive they truly are as human beings.

That's why I don't think people should be worried about Katy Perry or any of those other famous people. They're just like everybody else, with the lone exception of having enough money to make themselves look "good."

Heck, right now I'm watching a live interview of Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, who I've seen consistently on TV throughout the past election year. It's clear that now that Trump won the election she has unimaginable resources at her disposal to work on her image. Right now, as we speak, she all of a sudden looks 25 years younger than she did a month ago. That says it all.

Instead of worrying about people who may or may not accurately represent what they look like through the media, we should instead be focused on finding a partner we can actually get along with, which is what counts.

If later on a couple wants to have a "Pop-star" dress-up night or something, that's okay, lol, but let's not be fooled into expecting perfection out of women or even being tricked into thinking any person is perfect. At the very least, we should control ourselves.

Otherwise, we risk going down the Japanese route of falling in love with popstars/anime characters, instead of actual people.

Hey, again, I understand that all the make-up, clothing, etc is tempting, but even when it pertains to those women at the store, what you see may not be what you get.

And, in any case, we have to control our instincts, no matter how "hot" a person is.
              Last edited by SunSpace; 11-27-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Its her own fault if she gets raped by a pack of feral urbans

Comment

I'm saying, why do I need to rape somebody when i can just **** them the usual way.

Are you saying you wouldnt rape Megan fox, Katy Perry or Jessica Alba if you had the chance and could get away with it.

Because I absolutely would.
                  I'd **** them all IN THE ASS

Comment

OP is seriously low IQ.

Comment

rapists deserve to be tortured and killed like those Cartels.

Comment

Working...
                      X