Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has been the most difficult game you have ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    Yep, MGS2 on Extreme and Euro Extreme is gruelling. Especially if you play it No Tranq and No Socom/AK Supressor (Except all bosses have to be killed by Tranq and the Harrier with the Socom only) for added difficulty.

That shít will drive you insane.
    Threw my controller at the tv one time

Comment

Not the hardest I've ever played but as a kid I always found Altered Beast real difficult, tried to complete it a couple of years back and still couldn't manage it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keleneki View Post
        Great list.

Ghosts and Goblins. Ugh...

I'd also like to add Battletoads to the list. I thought those toads were going to give those turtles a run for the money in popularity,... I never could make it past the second level! LOL
        Never played Battle Toads..interesting seeing how easy the games on here are compared to the ones I played as a kid ( no offense to anyone but NES games in the 80's were murder to beat and some games took a miracle to win) I actually blew up my Nintendo system once ,after I accidentally reset the game with that stupid reset button by the power one after hours of playing, cant remember what game. Probably Mega man or maybe Karnov?? I did it by plugging it into the wrong socket on purpose and bam...you heard the game chips inside rattle and saw the black smoke come out and the smell of burning...of course the feeling of of happiness didn't last long as I was left without a system for a few months.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-04-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Not the hardest I've ever played but as a kid I always found Altered Beast real difficult, tried to complete it a couple of years back and still couldn't manage it.
          Wtf haha i battered that game when I was like 6

Comment

If anybody has an android and wants nes,SNES,megadrive,n64,psx games let me know can teach you how to get any game for free
            I just finished final fantasy 7 ps1 version on my android

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Never played Battle Toads..interesting seeing how easy the games on here are compared to the ones I played as a kid ( no offense to anyone but NES games in the 80's were murder to beat and some games took a miracle to win) I actually blew up my Nintendo system once ,after I accidentally reset the game with that stupid reset button by the power one after hours of playing, cant remember what game. Probably Mega man or maybe Karnov?? I did it by plugging it into the wrong socket on purpose and bam...you heard the game chips inside rattle and saw the black smoke come out and the smell of burning...of course the feeling of of happiness didn't last long as I was left without a system for a few months.
              I was just thinking earlier today of the time I accidentally deleted my save of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. Man, I had played that thing for months when it first came out and I was absolutely crushed. That game was a dream come true at the time. The first PC game with D&D style rules and party based gaming and color graphics! Hmm, discussing RPG gaming on my favorite boxing website. Makes sense, I guess. Two of my favorite things for almost all of my life, although boxing has always been number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Keleneki View Post
                I was just thinking earlier today of the time I accidentally deleted my save of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. Man, I had played that thing for months when it first came out and I was absolutely crushed. That game was a dream come true at the time. The first PC game with D&D style rules and party based gaming and color graphics! Hmm, discussing RPG gaming on my favorite boxing website. Makes sense, I guess. Two of my favorite things for almost all of my life, although boxing has always been number one.
                I don't know..i do know my friend had a apple computer and we had a game called kings quest and you had to use the keyboard to make the action happen ( 1984) and every time we ( say ) typed fart on a rock ( thinking the character would actually do it ...it never happened but always thought it was a possibility....lmao

Comment

Star tropics on nes... like Zelda but set in modern times.. crazy hard

Comment

Picked up Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. First time playing any of the DS games, went in totally blind.

I've only made it to The Pursuer....

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Comment

Working...
                    X