Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Porter: We'll fight Spence in the future. When he becomes more of a name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence wants another small guy, eh? Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Spence wants another small guy, eh? Okay.
      Yep...he's trying be like GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Porter has no serious power. That's his downfall. With that work rate and if he packed more of a punch. He'd be a real serious problem, even as a one dimensional fighter.
        If if was a fifth we'd all be drunk. I could say the same thing about other fighters like Paulie M and Tim Bradley. Not that I think they are one dimensional, but that they would be serious, serious treats, to everybody if they had real KO power.

I think any fighter that knows how to deal with pressure can beat Porter. Broner did not know how to deal with the pressure. The pressure overwhelmed Paulie. The pressure didn't overtake Thurman and he won. Brook used clinching to halt the pressure and he won. You're right , Porter's work rate is on another level. That in itself is tough for anybody to deal with. But even if he had more power, I still think a seasoned veteran that knows how to combat the pressure can beat him.

Comment

kenny's not trying to let his boy get touched by errol.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            this right here is why UFC is killing boxing
            the fighters make less and the ppv don't sell as much.....UFC aint killing *****

all they do is copy boxing and for the last few years used mayweathers name everytime they had a big show lined up for Ronda or Connor....cant use that angle now cuz they both got that ass whooped

Comment

Sounds like Kenny doesn't have much confidence in his son. If he wants to catapult Shawn's career, now's the time to try to beat Spence before he gets even better.

Comment

Working...
              X