Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman wins the right to claim alimony, 20 years after divorce!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    That's disgraceful if true, you'd hope the son would take care of her now and she be content with whatever he gives her....still thats why no one should get married and/or have children with sh.it people.....

i'm starting to seriously consider getting sperm frozen and a vasectomy so I dont have to worry about having children with women i just want to smash.
    "if true" Right on, because there might be facts we may not know looking from outside in.

However, you hear about these things in real life way too often let alone the news.

Comment

It means you should take care of your kids and watch what ranchet skank you knock up.. Nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Over view:

- Met and married in 1981 and had a boy in 1983.

-The husband moved out the year later (84) to travel etc.

-Ms Wyatt went on to have more children with another man and lived in a home with bad heating and supported herself through benefits and low paying jobs.

- Finally, divorced in 1992, but Mr Vince wasn't required to pay anything as he had nothing.

-Mr Vince went on to establish a wind energy firm Ecotricity in 1996 and is now worth 57 million (Pounds).

-So, now she won the right to take the husband to court and make financial claims.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ns-payout.html

What does this mean for the future?

So she's suing him but no order has been taken? I doubt she gets what she asks for, if anything, unless they settle out of court....

Comment

Working...
        X