Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there it is, the legendary footage. A lot of Klit nuthuggers will be mad, and on top of that Pele Reid is black!

But seriously this doesn't mean anything, Vitali has never been down in a professional boxing match. He does have a superb chin, but this makes him look bad because he denied it for years and said he lost because of an injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Apparenntly significant enough for Vitali to lie about it.
      Well how is it significant? Vitali is a proud man, maybe he hardly remembers this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        So there it is, the legendary footage. A lot of Klit nuthuggers will be mad, and on top of that Pele Reid is black!

But seriously this doesn't mean anything, Vitali has never been down in a professional boxing match. He does have a superb chin, but this makes him look bad because he denied it for years and said he lost because of an injury.
        I would like to see some sources for Vitali denying this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          http://www.boxnews.com.ua/en/news/17...ally-Happened-

WBC Heavyweight Champion Klitschko allegedly asked, “Who’s Pele Reid?”, and when he was reminded that Pele was supposed to have KO’d him in a kickboxing match, Klitschko answered, “It was so long ago that I forgot all about him. I lost that fight because of a kick to the thigh

Comment

Vitali is a proud man, maybe he hardly remembers this.
            Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            His chin didn't got cracked. He got hit inface part which wasn't protected by head guard, watch closely.
            Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            He was knocked down by a wild kick,
            Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            Its exactly responses like this that keep fueling Klitschko threads

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post

Man, I just hope you didn't spend time to do this **** on yourself.
              That's sad!

Comment

• Is that all you got is Vitali not remembering some guy he fought many years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post

Same fan base that agrees with get "face turned into gaping vagina, win fight"

I'm not surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Man, I just hope you didn't spend time to do this **** on yourself.
                    That's sad!
                    Nah, someone else did. I wouldnt know the first place to start putting something like that together. It was posted a few pages back.
                    Equally sad is the state of some of the replies in here with their wheels spinning in denial

Comment

Well how is it significant? Vitali is a proud man, maybe he hardly remembers this.
                      He remembers the coca-cola he had as a teen but cant recall an English foot in his mouth and being paralyzed from the neck down?

Comment

Working...
                      X