No announcement yet.

The Rise Of Lord Commander Khan Snow...Who Should He Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rise Of Lord Commander Khan Snow...Who Should He Fight Next

As Khan lay on dead on the floor, with his eyes open, i was reminded of Jon Snow at the end of Game Of Thrones Season 5

Ginger aka Olly, may have boyish looks, but he is a cold hearted killer

So Khan says he's going back to 147....his stock has risen who out of the following fighters should Khan fight next ?

Thurman?

Broner?

Garcia?

Manny?

Cotto?

Go back to 147 and fight Berto or Guerrero as a tune-up for Brook or Garcia.

Comment

I lol at that title.

Personally I want the Kahn, Garcia rematch. But Danny busy with Berto most likely, Kahn probably needs to get a W first.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Berto fight ain't obviously happening, i think he is eyeing Garcia

The Ghost would be a decent tune up

then Khan could meet with Garcia after...

sounds like a plan...a Al Haymon plan

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          I lol at that title.

Personally I want the Kahn, Garcia rematch. But Danny busy with Berto most likely, Kahn probably needs to get a W first.
          Maybe a tune up to re-adjust back down to the weight?

Then he can face Garcia after

Comment

Khan already said he wants his mandatory shot at Garcia before the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              As Khan lay on dead on the floor, with his eyes open, i was reminded of Jon Snow at the end of Game Of Thrones Season 5

Ginger aka Olly, may have boyish looks, but he is a cold hearted killer

So Khan says he's going back to 147....his stock has risen who out of the following fighters should Khan fight next ?

Thurman?

Broner?

Garcia?

Manny?

Cotto?

I think he should fight Garcia again. For one Garcia isn't even in the top 5 I think at 147 under RING and he's a ****in belt holder. The fight is actually a good showdown for both guys.

Because Haymon doesn't veer off course of his master plan that doesn't always seem to be going so swell, he will probably get matched up with an unnecessary pointless fight with Guerrero or some other hopeless sap

Comment

Those spoilers doe......

Show is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Berto can't happen, since they share the same trainer.

I think guerrero may be a little risky for him atm, considering guerrero is a tough out for almost anybody and khan just got ktfo.

Khan vs a euro level fighter might not be bad. Afterwards he can target a garcia rematch or even brook.

Comment

Brook would be suicide.

Comment

Working...
                    X