Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's most impressive win other than Pac or Corrales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton and Canelo

Comment

Canelo because he was a young undefeated bull.

But Marquez is up there too, that was complete domination of a top 3 P4P fighter.

Mosely was also a top 3 P4P fighter when Floyd schooled him.

Comment

I like Floyd-Oscar

It was a modern day chess match between two ATG fighters

Oscar had the correct attributes to make Floyd do lotta adjustments. It wasn't a dominant victory but Floyd did it 9-3

Prime Floyd was from Ndou to Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
          Yet Hatton was embarrassed by Floyd, while the "overrated" Cotto gave Floyd his toughest fight in years. Go figure.

Hatton did a better job than Cotto, whereas omg Cotto made a tiny bit of blood come out of Floyds nose, big deal!
          Hatton went at it from the word go, Cotto gassed then pussied out and tried to survive you don't think Hatton couldn't have done the exact same thing???

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Hatton did a better job than Cotto, whereas omg Cotto made a tiny bit of blood come out of Floyds nose, big deal!
            Hatton went at it from the word go, Cotto gassed then pussied out and tried to survive you don't think Hatton couldn't have done the exact same thing???

Hatton "did a better job than Cotto"? Well, maybe in YOUR planet. But on Earth, losing a closely fought decision trumps getting your ass knocked out. Let's also look at their other common opponent, Pacquiao. Cotto made the early part of the fight competitive and only got knocked out in the very last round. Whereas Hatton got chloroformed into next week by Pac in Round 2. But I suppose you're going to claim that in YOUR planet, Hatton did a better job than Cotto also, right?

Comment

My first instinct was to put down Canelo, and I can see the argument for that, but decided to change my mind and put down Castillo II. That fight was a sure risk because Castillo was a great fighter who already demonstrated that he can trouble Mayweather enough to make it a close fight in most peoples' minds.

Comment

Hatton "did a better job than Cotto"? Well, maybe in YOUR planet. But on Earth, losing a closely fought decision trumps getting your ass knocked out. Let's also look at their other common opponent, Pacquiao. Cotto made the early part of the fight competitive and only got knocked out in the very last round. Whereas Hatton got chloroformed into next week by Pac in Round 2. But I suppose you're going to claim that in YOUR planet, Hatton did a better job than Cotto also, right?

Getting knocked out is better than going down on your knees and pleading "no mas, I quit, I'm your b1tch Tony pls don't hurt me"

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Getting knocked out is better than going down on your knees and pleading "no mas, I quit, I'm your b1tch Tony pls don't hurt me"

That's pretty weak, even for a Hatton fan. Too bad Cotto and Hatton never met. Cotto would've knocked his overrated a$$ out as well. So you mention the MargaCheato fight, even after it has since been discovered that Cheato was a cheating scum. Cotto later faced him again and got his payback.

But back to Cotto and Hatton versus common opponents. You seem unable to come up with a good response after being shown how Cotto outperformed Hatton against both Floyd and Pacquiao.

Were you one of those pathetic fools singing in Las Vegas before Ricky got his overrated butt KTFO'ed? You know.... that Ricky Winter Wonderland stupid, drunk song? How pathetic, the whole Hatton crowd. Must have stung to have your hero blown to bits. Even made him take up cocaine.

Comment

That's pretty weak, even for a Hatton fan. Too bad Cotto and Hatton never met. Cotto would've knocked his overrated a$$ out as well. So you mention the MargaCheato fight, even after it has since been discovered that Cheato was a cheating scum. Cotto later faced him again and got his payback.

But back to Cotto and Hatton versus common opponents. You seem unable to come up with a good response after being shown how Cotto outperformed Hatton against both Floyd and Pacquiao.

Were you one of those pathetic fools singing in Las Vegas before Ricky got his overrated butt KTFO'ed? You know.... that Ricky Winter Wonderland stupid, drunk song? How pathetic, the whole Hatton crowd. Must have stung to have your hero blown to bits. Even made him take up cocaine.
                    You assume I'm a die-hard Hatton fan all because I personally thought going out on your shield was a lot more honorable and overall provided a better fight and better challenge for Floyd compared to going into survival mode?

Hatton can be a drunk, cocaine addict all he wants least the dude doesn't wear pink crocs and a miniskirt.

Comment

Canelo, because floyd was old, up in weight, vs an undefeated young lion, and basically turned it into a sparring match and whitewashed canelo for the most part

I would also give a shout out to the gattI fight.. While gatti wasn't the best opponent, the way floyd massacred him was mesmerizing and unforgettable

Comment

Working...
                      X