No announcement yet.

How big of an upset would it be if Brian Viloria defeated Chocolatito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big of an upset would it be if Brian Viloria defeated Chocolatito

I think it would be the upset of the year considering a lot of people writing Viloria off, his age 34, and Roman's place among the top 3 in the sport

I like both guys but ive always had a soft spot for the Hawaiian punch who was much overlooked in the 2000 Olympic class but happens to be the last man standing on the world level. His loses to people he should have beat doesn't help but he always came through in fights he was not suppose to win

Personally I cant believe people are writing Viloria off. Roman is just now to the point where he's facing top fighters, but Viloria has been doing that for a long time and is going to go in there as a more experienced fighter, but he's going to be looking for the KO.

I'm going with Viloria man. Roman hasnt seen anyone like this.

Comment

Viloria is proven so an upset is not out of the question, how OP thinks it will be some out of this world upset just proves hes not familiar with both fighters to think that in the first place.

Comment

It would be a ****ING HUGE upset, much bigger than Rigo - Donaire, because many fans knew, yeah Donaire is in p4p top 10, but he was somewhat overrated and Rigo was a far more talented.

In this case, Gonzalez is also in p4p list but his better than Viloria in every department, if Viloria beats him I dunno, it might be one of the biggest upsets in 10 years or so, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
          Viloria is proven so an upset is not out of the question, how OP thinks it will be some out of this world upset just proves hes not familiar with both fighters to think that in the first place.
          bruh I never said it would be some out of this world upset.....NSB posters have to be the best at putting words in people's motuh...actually READ what I posted

I said it would be upset of the year considering how PEOPLE are writing Viloria off....unless you have my eyes, ears and brain, you have no idea what I know about either guy

How about this....answer the question presented in the thread instead of hanging on to certaiN words....like UPSET

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Personally I cant believe people are writing Viloria off. Roman is just now to the point where he's facing top fighters, but Viloria has been doing that for a long time and is going to go in there as a more experienced fighter, but he's going to be looking for the KO.

I'm going with Viloria man. Roman hasnt seen anyone like this.
            Gonzales has beaten better fighters than the current version of Viloria. The guy who beat Viloria for a start.

Would be big upset if Viloria won imo

Comment

The tricky thing for Gonzales will be being aggressive and coming forward vs a guy who punches very hard. Can be dangerous. Im confident he has the boxing ability to do it though

Comment

Working...
              X