Comment

Barrera to Junior Jones (X2)

Comment

Mayweather loss to Castillo
        Pacquiao loss to Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          This.

Was mind blowing to see Lewis flat out sleeping.
          Was he really prime though? Would much rather look at the McCall fight if anything. Otherwise, you could say Ali-Spinks as well.

Otherwise,

Ali-Norton
          Foreman-Young
          Tyson-Douglas
          Wlad-Sanders
          Wlad-Brewster
          Wlad-Purrity
          Vitali-Byrd
          Holyfield-Byrd

Just HWs,

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Was he really prime though? Would much rather look at the McCall fight if anything. Otherwise, you could say Ali-Spinks as well.

Otherwise,

Ali-Norton
            Foreman-Young
            Tyson-Douglas
            Wlad-Sanders
            Wlad-Brewster
            Wlad-Purrity

Vitali-Byrd
            Holyfield-Byrd

Just HWs,
            don'r think any of these guys were in there prime when they lost bro

Comment

Tyson lost to Douglass
              Holyfield lost to Moorer

I think Hopkins was past prime but still very good when he lost to Taylor. He still can win fights against good fighters but athletic fighters give him a lot of trouble. This has always been the case but he can't overcome it in his 40s.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Duran's loss to DeJesus.
                de jesus was a quality fighter. a better duran example would be kirkland laing in '82.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  don'r think any of these guys were in there prime when they lost bro
                  It should have been Holyfield-Moorer. My bad.

I think they were in their prime when they lost. Otherwise, you can say about any fighter who takes a loss that they weren't in their prime.

Specially, Ali-Norton. It was 73 right around the second Frazier fight. Before Foreman and Manilla. I think it's fair to call it prime.
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 07-22-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I think they were in their prime when they lost. Otherwise, you can say about any fighter who takes a loss that they weren't in their prime.

Specially, Ali-Norton. It was 73 right around the second Frazier fight. Before Foreman and Manilla. I think it's fair to call it prime.
                    Prime Ali is back when he had his legs.. before the ban. Ali fought Frasier, Norton, Foreman, ect... all when he was passed prime.

Comment

I consider Ali's prime before he the 3 and a half years of inactivity, after he came back he didn't have the legs anymore. Sure he was still amazing, but way off his prime and I also think the current version of Wlad is his prime, he was younger and inexperienced then. But regardless i see sander Ko'ing his 10/10.

Comment

Working...
                      X