No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Borderlands 1 final boss was easy pickings.

Crawmerax and General Knoxx were the hardest bosses in that game.

I still have my "It's Like Christmas" mission incomplete. I remember looting the armory with the glitch. I have found 3 Pearlescent items in Borderlands. The Omega shield, the Bessie, and the Tsunami.
    I farmed Crawmerax and used the armoury glitch so many times and never got a pearl weapon.

This is the actual final boss:

Comment

Looting the Armory is your best bet. That's where I found all 3 of my pearl items.

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
      Mechromance skill tree is out:

http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skill...hromancer.html

Hopefully she'll be available after I've completed the game.
      Is that an unlockable character?

Comment

Looting the Armory is your best bet. That's where I found all 3 of my pearl items.

Is that an unlockable character?
        Yep. It's the first DLC. You get it free if you pre-ordered.

Comment

Gunzerkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr babay!

Comment

I found the first game a lot more fun if I'm honest. I've got a level 50 commando and a level 41 mechomancer. Trying to complete TVHM without doing any side-quests has made me hate the game.

Comment

Also the loot is rubbish. I farmed The Warrior and Terramorphous for days and got two legendary drops (except for the class mod Terramorphous always drops)

Comment

I'll be picking this up Wednesday and starting a co-op story with a friend. I'll report back then.

Comment

Borderlands 1 final boss was easy pickings.

Crawmerax and General Knoxx were the hardest bosses in that game.

I still have my "It's Like Christmas" mission incomplete. I remember looting the armory with the glitch. I have found 3 Pearlescent items in Borderlands. The Omega shield, the Bessie, and the Tsunami.
                  Lucky ****er - I never got a single pearescent item in the first one, though I've not really played any of the DLC very much thus far, either.

I do have a sweet modded terrible matador that does 427369 X 12 damage, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                    I found the first game a lot more fun if I'm honest. I've got a level 50 commando and a level 41 mechomancer. Trying to complete TVHM without doing any side-quests has made me hate the game.
                    Damn! I'm not crazy afterall. I didn't want to say anything, because it seems my taste in games sucks[since I like RE6 also]. I too had a lot more fun playing Borderlands 1. God damn, I fiend BL1 so hard, like every single day for hours. I can't do that with BL2. I play for an hour or 2, once or twice a week.

This is not saying that BL2 sucks, it's a great game and I play it more than RE6, way more. BL2 is the only game i'm playing currently. It's fun, it has more color schemes, characters are funnier, the psychos have more than 2 lines. It's just a fun game, it deserves it praise and ratings. But BL1, despite it having lower ratings, I find it better. But that "better" is better than an already great game in BL2.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Lucky ****er - I never got a single pearescent item in the first one, though I've not really played any of the DLC very much thus far, either.

I do have a sweet modded terrible matador that does 427369 X 12 damage, though.
                    427369 x 12 WTF. What's it's accuracy and how many shells does it hold?

That was 3 pearl weapons in hours and hours of play time[probably days]. Like I almost gave up. Then I found the Omega Shield, and that motivated to more hours and hours of looting. Then I almost gave up again and found the Tsunami. Same pattern then I found the Bessie. I've had no such luck after the Bessie.

Comment

It's accuracy and fire rate isn't anything special, if I recall correctly the accuracy is somewhere close to 70, and it holds 6 shells at a time.

A friend of mine modded it via flashdrive on a laptop, and gave it to me in a game on Live. He has some really sweet modded stuff, but you really only need one weapon like that because it just one shots everything, even bosses like the Rakk Hive or the Vault Boss.

I'm done with the original for now. I'll come back to it when I purchase all of the DLC and hopefully then I'll find something pearlescent. In the mean time, I'll buy 2 Wednesday and completely **** up my social life.

Comment

Working...
                      X