Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Haye fake an injury to avoid beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Haye fake an injury to avoid beating?

There is one thing I'm concerned about in the upcoming fight. No, it's not fabulous Haye's strength and speed. There is possible ugly scenario (like all Haye's usual acts) - Haye might fake an injury in early rounds (like Solis vs Vitali) so Wlad won't have a time to punish David as he deserved.

Last edited by Norton; 07-02-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Obsessed much?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
        Obsessed much?
        Just wondering.

Comment

i started contemplating this a week ago. highly possible. we're talking about david haye here... highly possible.

Comment

wow. didnt think of that. its possible too

Comment

Er... Solis did his cruciate.

Haye quitting is a worry for me. He's never taken a sustained beating and he might tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                Just wondering.
                I was talking about your collection of photos. Very mature.

Also, Wlad has pulled out of two fights in a row before this one. So he seems very prone to injuries if you wanna do this ******ed ****...

Comment

solis probably had the knee injury preexisting. the extra weight he put on and vitalis punch caused him to be unable to continue.
                  haye though.. he is a different sort of animal. if he pulled out, it would have to be relatively convincing. haye said he wants to retire with a strong legacy. i think the public won't be satisfied unless they see a ko or score decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    I was talking about your collection of photos. Very mature.

Also, Wlad has pulled out of two fights in a row before this one. So he seems very prone to injuries if you wanna do this ******ed ****...
                    They're not "my" - google rules! As for content, agree, unmature but none other than David has blurred the boundaries of permissible. Bad example is contagious, you know.

Wlad pulled out two fights with Chisora because of injury which, as I remeber, was proved by medical documentation. Anyway, Dereck acts quiet about it and seems to be satisfied. No dirty games with him, I reckon.

As for Haye, this loudmouth with no principals and restrictions, dirty scenario is highly possible, because playing dirty is the way of his life. It's in his nature: punches to the nape, bluff, whopper - you name it.
                    Last edited by Norton; 07-02-2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X