Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** man, how is a woman capable of hurting you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
    thats childish. not the dudes fault.
    He should be the girl up then.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      He should be the girl up then.
      fire 6 shots outside her house while screaming her name

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        fire 6 shots outside her house while screaming her name
        And if that doesn't work, disfigure her face with battery acid. At least you'll know no one will have her after you.

Comment

Its Sh-it m8 ive been their myself, but you just have to forget about her and move on, you will eventually get over her

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Its Sh-it m8 ive been their myself, but you just have to forget about her and move on, you will eventually get over her
            guess whos bizack, still smell the crack on my clothes dont make me relapse on these mutha-fuckin hoes!!

Rocky, what up negro? You haven't been here for a looooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
              guess whos bizack, still smell the crack on my clothes dont make me relapse on these mutha-fuckin hoes!!

Rocky, what up negro? You haven't been here for a looooong time.
              Whats happening tim??? its good to be back man

Comment

my bad for taxin your hoe son

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  OMG, how old are you? Thirteen? You don't take Ex'es back, cabr0n. Rule #1, mariachi.
                  Remember when I said I don't understand 9 out of 10 of your posts?

Well this is the odd 1 that I do understand.

Gonna green k you for finally making an understandable post.

Comment

I feel your pain brother I've split with two girls in the past 6 months. One was my own doing, the other I was being cheated on.Still, as Cuauhtemoc says, it's best to move on quickly and try to avoid lingering in the pain of 'what if'.

Your ex's want to see you in pain and broken up. It gives them a greater feeling of self worth at the expense of your own. However, you can reverse these roles if you move on quickly with your life and start having fun and meeting new people.

Trust me, nothing would pain an ex more than to see you walking down the street looking fit, happy, and full of life. Don't wallow in doubt and insecurity. Embrace your freedom and try to take solace in the fact that you are young, single, and have your life ahead of you.

Girls come and go. You will take experience from every failed relationship, every mistake, and every pitfall you encounter in life. But doing so will make you stronger and wiser, and thus, you will know what to look for in your future relationships.

There's no wisdom in a mistake. But there's plenty of mistakes in wisdom.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X