• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Atheist vs. Muslim in debate

And first round goes to???

2nd round, Atheist vs Catholic

Comment

This is going to turn into a "God doesn't exist and people who believe in him are idiots" 40 page thread but.....

I will say I just recently watched Religiolous and I have to say that I noticed one major difference in the way Bill Maher approached this whole thing.

When he talked bad about Christians, he did it ruthlessly and to their face in their own Churche's. He insulted them with jokes about ****sexuality and everything in between.

Then he did a little tiny bit on Jews and then when he talked about Islam, he was scared ****less. He would shut up when they would say something and made sure not to offend.

I wonder why that is? Well I know why it is but I just thought I would point that out. Maybe because it wouldn't be smart to talk bad about Jews being he works in Hollywood and then talking bad about Muslims might get you killed....

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Exactly what you would expect.

He says in one sentence "All we want is for the Kafir to move out of Mohamed's land."

Then immediately after he is asked if he thinks that Islam will take over the world he says "I want it to happen and it WILL happen".....lol

So he JUST doesn't want non Muslims to exit that land, he wants to kill all non Muslims and take over the world.

I would love to be alone with that guy for 5 minutes, I would have him spitting his teeth out and begging me not to stomp a hole in his fukin head.

I hate extremists on all sides....

Comment

Muslims doesnt have the right to debate anything about God because Allah is a false God. The God that gave Jesus to the world is the real God that has to be respected.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            Muslims doesnt have the right to debate anything about God because Allah is a false God. The God that gave Jesus to the world is the real God that has to be respected.

Comment

Squeel is scared to talk about Muslims in this way....he doesn't want to end up with a knife in his head in the middle of the street.

So disrespectful......

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Atheist won....

Exposed!!
                How can he say that anyone or those who do not believe in his religion especially atheist are either amoral or immorals?.
                Dawkins exposed the extremist idiot who want to tell all the Kaffirs to GTFO of the land of Muhammad.. I would like to meet this guy inside a phone booth with his knife in hand.And I will stick that knife up his arse.
                Last edited by Amazinger; 05-11-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Squeel is scared to talk about Muslims in this way....he doesn't want to end up with a knife in his head in the middle of the street.

So disrespectful......

Comment

Moral of the story: Respect is earned, not demanded.

Comment

Working...
                    X