No announcement yet.

Obamacare individual mandate declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL by district judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamacare individual mandate declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL by district judge

Its obvious of course and it really shows how out of control the feds are putting that in there to begin with.

Hopefully the corporate owned supreme court shows the same kind of fidelity to the constitution and doesn't overturn this ruling.

Government can't force people to buy a product from a private for profit corporation.

That is of course unless its totally bought and paid for by those corporations, which seems to be the case in the U.S

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...-by-judge.html

Its funny when people said an individual mandate didn't exist and was just a "conspiracy theory".

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
      Its funny when people said an individual mandate didn't exist and was just a "conspiracy theory".

Oh dear. I think you misunderstood: The wacky conspiracy theory was not the minor details of the scheme, the wacky conspiracy theory was the death panels, the gunpoint forced vaccination, the FEMA camps and all the other stupid crap.

I remember posting the actual legislature and you were wrong on virtually everything, but then you don't read it, you simply read conspiracy websites and go off in the deep end.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Oh dear. I think you misunderstood: The wacky conspiracy theory was not the minor details of the scheme, the wacky conspiracy theory was the death panels, the gunpoint forced vaccination, the FEMA camps and all the other stupid crap.

I remember posting the actual legislature and you were wrong on virtually everything, but then you don't read it, you simply read conspiracy websites and go off in the deep end.
        The death panels are also real. Coverage will be rationed according to expense. If the procedure is too expensive, you won't get it. Daschle wrote about it in his book.

You're the one who doesn't read. And I find it funny that I didn't address you personally, yet you felt the need to respond because you knew you were owned again.

Nevertheless, you used to be one of the dopes who claimed nobody is forcing you to buy anything.

Now you're gonna straw man and change the subject because you're owned.

Comment

The death panels are also real. Coverage will be rationed according to expense. If the procedure is too expensive, you won't get it. Daschle wrote about it in his book.

You're the one who doesn't read. And I find it funny that I didn't address you personally, yet you felt the need to respond because you knew you were owned again.

Nevertheless, you used to be one of the dopes who claimed nobody is forcing you to buy anything.

Now you're gonna straw man and change the subject because you're owned.
          Specifically you claimed that there would be death panels "like there is in Canada".

Comment

Originally Posted by squealpiggy:
            Oh dear. I think you misunderstood: The wacky conspiracy theory was not the minor details of the scheme
            The federal gov't forcing citizens to purchase a product isn't a "minor detail".

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              The federal gov't forcing citizens to purchase a product isn't a "minor detail".
              It's a service, not a product. Rather like mandatory employment insurance.

Comment

Last time I checked I am still paying for every single government service like roads, schools, etc...
                This will sink hard.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  It's a service, not a product. Rather like mandatory employment insurance.

Freedom 1 - Fascism 0

Comment

Freedom 1 - Fascism 0
                    You wouldn't know a fascist if one hung you from a lamp-post.

Comment

Working...
                    X