Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr: No taxes, No Uncle Roger..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather jr: No taxes, No Uncle Roger..

I've been hearing rumors going around that FLoyd Mayweather jr isnt fighting this year because of taxes and Rogers court case. IMO I dont believe either is the reason why the fight isnt happening. Although both reasons sound good, they just dont make any sense to me. I'm not a tax expert but if Floyd made 60 million the Gov't probably got at less 20 million of that money. And if he fought next year and made over a 100 million, the gov't would get at less roughly 30-40 million of that money. Like i said, im no expert but adding the 2 together it would still be as tho the Mosley fight never took place. No matter how you cut it, he wont be able to avoid getting taxed.

And if he is indeed waiting on the outcome of his Uncle Roger that would be pointless. Since the fight didnt get made and his Uncle goes to Jail for how ever many years then the fight will never happen. So why would you want to wait on Roger?

I think the reasons why Floyd isnt fighting is because of those big shots he took from Shane Mosley. Floyd now knows what it feels like to be woobled on shaky legs. Although he still won the fight, i think he's taking time off to mentally heal. And on top of that Floyds hands could be hurting him. He hit shane with some big shots all night long.

But only Floyd knows whats going on...We have yet to hear from his own mouth whats really going on...

I dont understand the whole Roger thing, Floyd could just as easily go to his father as his trainer.

Comment

ahhh...so he's 'mentally healing' from that 'war' against Mosely...gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by tigeruppercut98 View Post
        I dont understand the whole Roger thing, Floyd could just as easily go to his father as his trainer.
        I think he the main reason is to avoid the taxes. He on some money ****.

Comment

Fighters get hit and still fight. Floyd gets hit, he takes his mind off of boxing.

I like how he calls himself the greatest

Comment

Its simple, you're entering the fight of the century and you want the trainer you feel most comfortable with in your corner. Capiche?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              ahhh...so he's 'mentally healing' from that 'war' against Mosely...gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                Fighters get hit and still fight. Floyd gets hit, he takes his mind off of boxing.

if the 6 total punches that Shane landed forced him to take a vacation, we might never see him again after he fights PAC

Comment

umm, something called CHEMISTRY. Sr will get in their trying to /change/run **** and floyd isnt going for that. Roger and Floyd have their thing. people want to claim that floyd trains himself and thats bs. Roger isnt some "pad man" like haters want to put it

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

cant wait until floyd ****s pac up, what is you excuse going to be?

Comment

Working...
                    X