Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You heard it from me. My sources indicate that Margs tested positive for Steroids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
    There is a serious rumor swirling that Margs has been disqualified as the WW champ of the world, and that the announcement is coming up very shortly. He has tested positive for roids. If this is true which I think it is, that is a damn shame that he hurt Cotto the way he did. Cheaters never win.
    just in case people didnt realize how much of a joke you are i can just post to this thread to show you have no credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
      just in case people didnt realize how much of a joke you are i can just post to this thread to show you have no credibility.
      He said it was a "rumor swirling around"..

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        He said it was a "rumor swirling around"..
        i dont deal with rumors. i only deal in facts. you should only be allowed to post facts like i always do on the boxing scene.

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
          i dont deal with rumors. i only deal in facts. you should only be allowed to post facts like i always do on the boxing scene.
          lol........

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            lol........
            Boof also said that he believed it to be true.

Trust me, I'm the last guy to defend Viva, but I'll defend a boxer getting pissed on for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
              There is a serious rumor swirling that Margs has been disqualified as the WW champ of the world, and that the announcement is coming up very shortly. He has tested positive for roids. If this is true which I think it is, that is a damn shame that he hurt Cotto the way he did. Cheaters never win.
              Come on guys... How long have we heard this ''rumor'' ..? I tell ya'll - TOO ****ING LONG
              Show us the facts? SHow us the source?

People just have a serious pain in their butts due to the fact that Margarito killed Cotto..! Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
                Boof also said that he believed it to be true.

Trust me, I'm the last guy to defend Viva, but I'll defend a boxer getting pissed on for no reason.
                I know, But he did say it was a rumor. Not that it was 100% true, But i know what you mean.

Originally posted by Patrickm-89 View Post
                Come on guys... How long have we heard this ''rumor'' ..? I tell ya'll - TOO ****ING LONG
                Show us the facts? SHow us the source?

People just have a serious pain in their butts due to the fact that Margarito killed Cotto..! Get over it
                It turned out to be false. This is an old thread that VIVA MEXICO bumped..

Comment

Working...
                X