No announcement yet.

ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Financial Trouble... Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Manny has a home in la. He pays us taxes in addition to the other taxes he pays. But it seems he's really more of a degenerate that spends money on hookers, buying elections, ferraris and gambling.

If you replace hookers with strippers and buying elections with buying bentleys, that sounds just like some fighter I know. Except that guy makes much much more.
    Paying property tax on 1 house is not the same as declaring all your income through the american IRS. Not even close dude. Go look up and see what a US dollar is worth in the philippines?

The exchange rate is over 42 bro. Thats a lot
    Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 05-17-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

He'll never go broke in the Philippines, maybe he's struggling here and that wouldn't come as a surprise. His huge purse he'll receive in China will help massively.

Comment

WTF is complex.com? If he was in financial trouble would he be giving out rice and money?

Pacquaio has positioned himself greatly for life after boxing. Not only do politicians get great pensions and benefits for life but he also has endorsements (Nike, Hennessey, HP, Pistachios Get Crackin' etc. )

Say he makes $5 in endorsements per year after he retires. I assume all his property and cars are paid for so he would just need to pay maintenance and insurance.

And he has investments to make money from.

Comment

Manny "Money" Pacquiao -beating up congressmen and ****- vs Floyd "money" Mayweather next year?

Comment

The sad thing is Pacquiao has 4 fights left with Arum. So at this point, Manny couldn't possibly leave Arum until the second half of 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              I have said it before and will say it again: Every cent a boxer makes is earned income....When someone works a shift at MikkyD's the government knows exactly how much this individual is paid. On owner of a pizza restaurant buys a bag of flour and the IRS knows exactly how much pizzas will come out of that flour....the difference? the pizza owner gets some stuff written off and...he can work out ways to get more pizzas out of that flour. The worker has no such luck.

The compensation paid to an athlete is essentially the same as the fast food worker. When you make more money though....you pay a lot higher percentage. Pacquio, Floyd, James...they pay upfront about half of their income in taxes. Then comes the taxes we all pay....When Lebron James pays for his quart of milk he pays the 4-8% we all do to the state. When luxury goods are bought the percentage goes up.

So figure out how much Manny actually pays out in taxes and you will see that it is inevitable that he is broke. Its only a matter of time! When you allegedly make millions, you have to buy the right toys, give the IRS most of it, and never for a moment think that you may want to become a business owner, invest in REal Estate, or otherwise do something to save yourself...

Why? Well its beneath you. Listen... When I came in to some money and learned a little bit I became a landlord. Can you imagine a superstar becoming a landlord? haha Floyd don't do that!!!! You do sexy businesses like production companies, make music!!! All thngs where you pay everybody most of the money haha.

SEE HOW WE ARE BRAINWASHED?
              Interesting insight. It pays to be business minded.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                One can feed a lot of leeches....then turn around to leech a and say "no more leech A no more" Try saying that to the Tax Man.

Floyd told Arum to f---- himself, then he actually refused to give Arum a payday with Tatoo!!! and Floyd should rightly feel good about that.

BUT it won't prevent going broke. You go broke because to sustain the lifestyle, pay for the residual....i.e. the HOA fees on Floyd's condo, the property taxes, the schools, the social clubs, etc....while the IRS still cuts away, and then you find out you didn't pay enough to the IRS (notice how often that happens), well eventually you are left with no understanding of how things really work.
                Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                How come Floyd the ingreat wasn't saying fuk off to the big bad Bob Arum when Floyd was begging him to save his life from J prince?
                Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                This is what you have resorted to? Sad! :wank:

Go on though

LOL WoW, 2 butt hurt Flowmo's getting upset over my post in less then 5 min. That has to be some kind of NSB record. I honestly don't even know how you guys find them and reply so fast all the time? I only log on to post once every day or two at different times. It's actually pretty impressive. If you guys put that kind of effort into paperwork you could make good forensic accountants or something.

Anyway Fetta I did u the favor of quoting the poster I originally replied to so you could see how butt hurt and defensive of Floyd you come off as. Only because I've watched you slob him up for so long in so many threads. I hope you take the time to read through since I went through all of the trouble of finding it for you. Then maybe u can fill the guys in at the next fan club meeting and you fellas can change your tactics?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  I know

It's ridiculous. The entire article was apparently constructed around 2-3 quotes from some random American guy who lives in the Philippines. And all that dude said was what everyone already knows. Incredible what can pass for journalism these days.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Pac blow through his money, in fact I've always felt that the Pacweather fight would happen down the road because both of them would eventually need the payday it will provide, but that article is pathetic. "ESPN Reporting"
                  It's because of the internet age. If all articles were still printed in newspaper and magazines you wouldn't see such crappy journalism all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                    Cotto hadn't fought Mayweather yet, he came off the Margarito rematch and then Pacquiao wanted him at 147, then Mayweather came in trying to be the "hero" and said he'd fight Cotto at 154. I think Mayweather just did that for PR purposes, nothing else. He wanted to get the fans on his side and be more vocal about Pacquiao fighting at catchweights while pointing to "Look, I fought Cotto and Oscar at the full 154 pound limit, while Pacquiao drained DLH to 147 and drained Cotto to 145 and wanted to drain him again from 154 to 147, what a coward." He wanted the media on his side. But now if he kills the Canelo fight by asking for the fight at 147, he's going to kill that image of him supposedly fighting guys at their weight while they are comfortable.
                    okay man..... smh

Comment

• Dudes drives around with an insane entourage and owns a small empire.

Dude needs to get back to the basics. Get rid of the hanger-ons and entourage and sell all about a couple of his properties. Just scale back the beast.

But he won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X