Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bob Arum and Oscar Kills the Cold War Can be Alot of Problems for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bob Arum and Oscar Kills the Cold War Can be Alot of Problems for Mayweather?

Im thinking if they kill the cold war then Alot of fighters will want to fight Pacquaio instead of Mayweather for one simple Reason, Pacquiao pays his opponent alot more then what Mayweather pays them.

recent fight

Rios made 4 million against Pacquaio

Maidana made 1.5 against Mayweather.

yup, fraud can't hide anymore.

i won't be surprise if he goes on vacation again!

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
      Im thinking if they kill the cold war then Alot of fighters will want to fight Pacquaio instead of Mayweather for one simple Reason, Pacquiao pays his opponent alot more then what Mayweather pays them.

recent fight

Good point ...but my question is how much influence does al haymon have over his fighters

Comment

Young Jeezy - "Vacation"

http://youtu.be/so6EuyZrZ7Q
        Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 05-24-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Bad news for Mayweather, good for the rest of boxing.

Comment

he'll still be able to duck the fight as he can just say he is independent of oscar and co and under mayweather promotions and that mayweather promotions will not do business with Arum.

Never underestimate floyd's atg ducking abilities

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
              Good point ...but my question is how much influence does al haymon have over his fighters
              I think once the fighters get the word from Oscar and Arum about how much money they can get paid and possibly fight on HBO. I think these fighters can make Al Haymon get them these fights if it's about getting paid more money.

Comment

Hopefully Arum puts on a boxing event at the same time of Frauds next PPV event to steal his numbers!
                Just get a big Mexican & Puerto Rican fight on and that will kill his thunder

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post

recent fight

Maidana making 1.5 was a joke some advisor Al is meanwhile Khan gets the same money as Maidana and Broner gets 1.3 for being on a weak a$$ undercard. Al Haymon gave Maidana's money to both Khan and Broner that should have gone to him.

Comment

Maidana made 1.5 plus PPV money from argentina and I think a percentage of US PPV.

Rios only made 4mil. No PPV.

Maidana made more after everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X