Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

married men or dude in long term relationships (with women)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married men or dude in long term relationships (with women)

How often does your wife/girlfriend give up the pooty? Do you have to beg like I do?

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    How often does your wife/girlfriend give up the pooty? Do you have to beg like I do?
    on the regular

im married and she knows i'll walk if she ever tried that shit.... im a man of my word but its only one life to live and i refuse to live like that!

Comment

like the old saying goes

gotta give a guy a reason to come home at night

Comment

Originally posted by ThurgoodJenkins View Post
        like the old saying goes

gotta give a guy a reason to come home at night
        i wish i had it like that. my common-law wife is having spiritual issues about premarital sex lately. during sex everything is good. it's just after that she tends to have emotional or mental meltdowns. it's not worth it for me to push the issue with her. i am just going to have to FINALLY marry her.

Comment

i wish i had it like that. my common-law wife is having spiritual issues about premarital sex lately. during sex everything is good. it's just after that she tends to have emotional or mental meltdowns. it's not worth it for me to push the issue with her. i am just going to have to FINALLY marry her.
          Holding the ***** hostage until marriage. DAMN.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Holding the ***** hostage until marriage. DAMN.
            damn is right! I can understand where she's coming from but we've been together off and on for many years. it's only the last year or so that she's wanted to take a serious look at Christianity. as hard as it is (excuse the pun) i am just trying to be supportive.

Comment

not to get sex, man.............

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                not to get sex, man.............
                nah bro, she`s my lady and we`re engaged and have been for two years. but everything was normal so i never really pushed the issue of actually tying the knot since i proposed.

Comment

Whenever I want it, morning noon or night, and if she's on I get head, I lied on the internet.

Yeah in reality it's fairly frequent, I have few complaints, though I would want it more regularly. Who wouldn't?

Cue adolescent virgin claiming that this is both unacceptable and hilarious.

Comment

nah bro, she`s my lady and we`re engaged and have been for two years. but everything was normal so i never really pushed the issue of actually tying the knot since i proposed.
                    other than the typical holding out RIGHT before the wedding

she wanted to go like 60-90 days w/o sex before we got married and that lasted for like a week...

but its cool now

Comment

Working...
                    X