Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter from 154-168 goes 12 rounds with GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    All of the fighters i listed would be the best fighters GGG has faced as a pro man..Jack and DeGale are far better then the fighters GGG has faced so i think they would be great challenges and would have a shot to win..would love to see those fights
    I agree Larry, never denied they we're great chalenges.

But you're just underestimating GGG as usual.

You said " they beat GGG", like 100%, there's no blueprint yet to beat GGG so I don't know about that.
    Sure there is already a blueprint to beat Jack an De Gale.

Those guys ain't that good but they're bigger so they would have a shot at least, AGREED.

And tough GGG hasn't really fought great fighters, it's still not easy to beat contenders, 20 in a row by KO, making 14 defenses.

Look how De Gale struggled with porky, porky is tough but ain't no world beater, he's 7 losses.
    GGG is a Professional and would beat that porky guy all day.

Calzaghe and somehow B HOP have done the same, that's why Hop picked Trinidad and DLH, and Calzaghe picked Roy and Nard as "cherry and icing on the cake".
    Cuz cats were like "they defended 20 times their belts against club fighters".

That's wut they were saying about Nard, before the Trinidad beat down.

But you don't get 4 belts in a divisions being a fraud and a bum.

Comment

I voted for Badou Jack and James DeGale because they are bigger boxers (super middleweights)

Comment

Nobody IMO.

Comment

I think Ramirez goes the distance and probably has the best chance of winning, he looks like the goods. I would've gone with DeGale but his last outing was desperately disappointing and I can't argue with anyone who thinks GGG stops him based on that performance.

Comment

LeMule, Murray and Stevens, all bums, all went late with GGG.

This GGG masturbation is getting ridiculous, as soon as he fights someone with defense, a little movement and can punch back, he's going to get shot back into reality.

Comment

No one ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Ward fought at 168 for the last time almost 4 years go. I also belive i heard him/his trainer say they won't be moving to 168 any more.
                Only 2 1/2 years ago, but I get your point. Ward's not coming back any time soon. He knew he'd never get the GGG fight anyway. There's no way they'd put GGG in with Ward. Too much media hype to ruin with one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Ward fought at 168 for the last time almost 4 years go. I also belive i heard him/his trainer say they won't be moving to 168 any more.
                  Ward wants nothing to do with GGG

Comment

Working...
                  X