No announcement yet.

Yet Anothehr Reason To Hate Kanye West

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Yet Anothehr Reason To Hate Kanye West

A charity basketball game didn’t go exactly as planned yesterday when Kanye West scored 106 points against a team of handicapped children in wheelchairs.

The game was a PR move intended to smooth over the controversy that erupted this week between Kanye and the disabled community. At one of his concerts recently West repeatedly asked wheelchaired fans to stand, and refused to apologize for his mistake afterwards.
    The Basketball Wheelchair Charity for Cancer event pitted disabled middle school children against Kanye and his entourage. Kanye’s team seemed hesitant to play as hard since they were not also in wheelchairs as originally planned.

Organizers said, “Both teams were supposed to be playing in wheelchairs but Kanye’s camp said Mr. West would be playing the ‘normal’ way.” The kids were initially excited to play basketball with one of their favorite musicians but once the game started, they knew it wasn't going to be fun.

Eighth grader Tommy Smith told reporters, “We play with shorter basketball hoops and he was dunking all over us. The smack talk got out of hand and some of our players started crying.”

Disabled sports has seen a huge increase in athletes as technology and funding has improved. With international leagues and national leagues, wheelchair basketball has become the most popular Paralympic sport.

Smith, who dreams of playing in the National Wheelchair Basketball Association when he grows up, noted, “He was supposed to be playing in a wheelchair too so it would be fair. I bet we would have won that way since we are use to playing like that. He told us ‘Why use a chair when I can use my legs?' Our coach asked officials why he wasn’t playing fair but they said that’s how it was.”

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/09/17/k...sketball-team/

just found out its fake

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      just found out its fake
      Yeah I was about to say, Kanye is an egomaniac // **** ... but there's no way he's this stupid, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Yeah I was about to say, Kanye is an egomaniac // **** ... but there's no way he's this stupid, right ?

2 episodes down and the only ones that have died are Chinese dudes with no names on the show...

Comment

Thats fake, However, this is real

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/15/...video-concert/

Comment

Comment

Kanye West is an idiot for thinking someone in a wheelchair could stand up out of his chair.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                2 episodes down and the only ones that have died are Chinese dudes with no names on the show...
                Did you hear that plan by Jax ??

When Lin is out of friends, Jax will offer to be one and gain his trust. Then he'll let him know he's the one who ruined him and ask him who among his family and men he wants spared. The first person he points to, Jax will kill. Then everyone else Lin cares about follows. After Lin has lived with that pain, Jax will end him "as slowly and painfully as possible."

Jax the Reaper ! that explains the Season promos where his face turns into a skull in the shadows

For a moment I thought Gemma poisoned Unser when she made him that Tea and we saw him knocked out asleep

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  Did you hear that plan by Jax ??

When Lin is out of friends, Jax will offer to be one and gain his trust. Then he'll let him know he's the one who ruined him and ask him who among his family and men he wants spared. The first person he points to, Jax will kill. Then everyone else Lin cares about follows. After Lin has lived with that pain, Jax will end him "as slowly and painfully as possible."

Jax the Reaper ! that explains the Season promos where his face turns into a skull in the shadows

For a moment I thought Gemma poisoned Unser when she made him that Tea and we saw him knocked out asleep

we thought Unser was dead...when they showed him sleeping the homies go 'oh wow...he died'

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X