Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pierce Brosnan The Worst James Bond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pierce Brosnan The Worst James Bond?

well any james bond fans here? never really enjoyed the pierce brosnan bond times but i like daniel craig's. i just think craig puts swag in the bond.

what are your thoughts on bond films?

if ever they would make a black james bond i think this guy should get it

I thought Brosnan was alright to be honest.

But I'm hearing some **** about the new Bond film that he is not going to have a Martini for the first time and have a Heineken instead. That just ain't James Bond..

Comment

Dalton was the worst i'm not a fan of Craig either.

Comment

No way, Pierce Brosnan was good as Bond.

Comment

i haven't really watched the old ones but im going to give it a try tonight.

which y'all think is the best with the old school guys?

maybe they should do a bond where some of the ex bond's would be there and put some epic shiet

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
            i haven't really watched the old ones but im going to give it a try tonight.

which y'all think is the best with the old school guys?

maybe they should do a bond where some of the ex bond's would be there and put some epic shiet
            Connery is James Bond nobody else comes close to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Connery is James Bond nobody else comes close to the original.
              i know bro. i wish that he'd come back in one of bond films and show the rest how it's done.

he'd be there as the ex bond and show how to kick azz old school style

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                well any james bond fans here? never really enjoyed the pierce brosnan bond times but i like daniel craig's. i just think craig puts swag in the bond.

what are your thoughts on bond films?

if ever they would make a black james bond i think this guy should get it

HOLY *****! I was just about to post Idris Elbas before I opened this tread.
                Idris Elbas was brilliant on that show Luther, he would be excellent as a black bond.

Honestly don't like the idea of a black bond.
                Also you are right about Daniel Craig, that guy is a bauss

Comment

I never cared for him as a bond. He wasnt terrible, but too soft/limp wristed to pull off a bond imo.

Craig is boss, and of course sean connery is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                    HOLY *****! I was just about to post Idris Elbas before I opened this tread.
                    Idris Elbas was brilliant on that show Luther, he would be excellent as a black bond.

Honestly don't like the idea of a black bond.
                    Also you are right about Daniel Craig, that guy is a bauss
                    the reason why i'd like idris elba is because he is different from a typical american black actors. american black actors seems to have to make this corny act type all the time. too predictable and their characters never change. with idris he puts a different angle to it. plus he's brit so he can really play the part.

i hope they try to make one just for a change. without the racial tv shiet that they always do with a black guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X