No announcement yet.

Illegal TV streamers, here's how the feds will hunt you down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    How come they aren't shutting down illegal Movie sites?
    Probably because their servers are in Canada or Europe.

Comment

Probably spent a hundreds of thousands of $ of tax payer money to do all this garbage, ****ing ****s.

I'd be surprised if McCarthy got jail time, unless he defends himself or hires a court appointed lawyer. This is a joke, he hosted links to third party streams, not provide them himself. He rightfully can beat the case or get off without jail time, but it must be a b!tch to have a trial investigated by a federal agency hanging over your head and having to collect money to pay a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        Probably because their servers are in Canada or Europe.
        Moviewatch.in is a very popular site for illegal movies and it's been up way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          My Cable company sent me a letter that they got from Warner Brothers, depicting my illegal downloading activities. The actual companies such as Warner Brothers usually dont go after first time or even 2nd time downloading offenders but my Cable company will drop me if it happens again, which i cannot afford
          did you use Torrents to download the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            Channelsurfing.net was definitely the most popular website with internet streams.

Government is just wasting your tax money. The domain is now channelsurf.eu. It's all just BS.
            I was wondering why they would elaborate on how they go about busting people instead of just keeping mum. It only gives streamers incentives to hide their info more.

Lawyers will eat up fees, though.

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Probably spent a hundreds of thousands of $ of tax payer money to do all this garbage, ****ing ****s.

I'd be surprised if McCarthy got jail time, unless he defends himself or hires a court appointed lawyer. This is a joke, he hosted links to third party streams, not provide them himself. He rightfully can beat the case or get off without jail time, but it must be a b!tch to have a trial investigated by a federal agency hanging over your head and having to collect money to pay a lawyer.
            They went after Pirate Bay a few times and their site's still up and running smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

If that is the case then Google should be sued. He's just any easy target.

Comment

mother**** the US government

Comment

This is absolutely criminal what governments do to innocent people. Makes me sick.

Comment

http://www.google.co.uk/search?clien...EsXdsgbmlpSEDg

Comment

I wonder if the same people behind this would consider google a criminal or you for posting it...hypocrite bastards the government is

Comment

Working...
                      X