Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO even approve Pac vs Margarito? Or....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will HBO even approve Pac vs Margarito? Or....

Will Bob have to go solo on this one and do a independent PPV? I dont see HBO approving this farce of a fight, and hope they tell Arum to go fuk himself.

HBO will let Floyd and Manny do what they want because they generate a lot of money..
    If Pacquiao decided to fight a one legged midget they would showcase it and still charge you a PPV.

Comment

Well i'm sure its gotten back to them that this fight isnt being received with open arms by us fans. Its actually disrespectful to even sell this to us as a meaningful fight.

Comment

I will be giving out free streams. The less people that pay for that garbage the better.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          I will be giving out free streams. The less people that pay for that garbage the better.
          Smart man. This way when it Flops, u can argue how Floyd deserves more! HAHA...

In all serious though, it is a slap in the face to us fans to charge for a fight like this. I'm just curious as to how Arum is going to try and justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            ts actually disrespectful to even sell this to us as a meaningful fight.
            Are you referring to the Floyd Mayweather jr-JMM fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Will Bob have to go solo on this one and do a independent PPV? I dont see HBO approving this farce of a fight, and hope they tell Arum to go fuk himself.
              HBO has to accept this fight. They are already ****in around and letting JuanMa fight on Showtime. Its not the best fight and very few want to see margarito but HBO can't let Manny fight and not pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                HBO will let Floyd and Manny do what they want because they generate a lot of money..
                If Pacquiao decided to fight a one legged midget they would showcase it and still charge you a PPV.
                Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Lot of people would be banned cuz of posts like this!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                    Are you referring to the Floyd Mayweather jr-JMM fight?
                    That too! Difference is, i'm a fan of Pac who will admit when his opponent is a B.S opponent and he has no business fighting him. Floyd can fight Calderon and his fanboys will find a way to justify it.

Comment

Working...
                    X