Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REALISTICALLY Which fanbase is most likely to go on suicidewatch if their idol loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PacFans because Pacquiao literally has a country behind him which is a different case to Mayweather. Pacquiao is a huge icon of inspiration in the Philippines and now that he's p4p #1, they don't expect him to lose. I think it would be more brutal if Mayweather beats him also.

Comment

it's been known that *****s always find the need to do something else beyond normal actions to defend their idol. when the peds issue came up they exerted so much effort to do research about peds, they compiled internet articles that they can use in aid of their arguments, some of them even created youtube videos to depict how their almight floyd is beyond fault. those kind of things are traits of blind followers...if their god goes down so does his followers.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        it's been known that *****s always find the need to do something else beyond normal actions to defend their idol. when the peds issue came up they exerted so much effort to do research about peds, they compiled internet articles that they can use in aid of their arguments, some of them even created youtube videos to depict how their almight floyd is beyond fault. those kind of things are traits of blind followers...if their god goes down so does his followers.
        You mean kinda how the peasants created a zillion facebook pages against Mayweather, Iole and Adam Carolla?.,.Like that?

Comment

*******s. They worship the guy like a god. Majority don't even watch anyone else and will most likely stop watching boxing if Pacquiao were to lose now.

*****s aren't nearly at the level of nuthuggery as *******s. I have a feeling some are fickle as **** though. I expect many of them to jump ship and turn into Andre Ward stans.

Wazza would already be dead if that was the case. When Khan loss the first time by ktfo in 1.

So, *******s get the vote. They would be more likely to off themselves if Pacquiao would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

*******s. They worship the guy like a god. Majority don't even watch anyone else and will most likely stop watching boxing if Pacquiao were to lose now.

*****s aren't nearly at the level of nuthuggery as *******s. I have a feeling some are fickle as **** though. I expect many of them to jump ship and turn into Andre Ward stans.

Wazza would already be dead if that was the case. When Khan loss the first time by ktfo in 1.

So, *******s get the vote. They would be more likely to off themselves if Pacquiao would lose.
            and how many offed themself when pacquiao lost to morales , nitwit?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              and how many offed themself when pacquiao lost to morales , nitwit?

Was Pacquiao near the stardom he has now? No.

Why you want beef? I don't feel like having red-meat today.

Comment

I will have to go with floyd fans, one good reason is because they have this feminine side of them. Pacquiao lost a couple of times and I know I continue my life just like how I would take care of my kids the next day. Mayweather fans live by one rule. That is "0"

Comment

i really dont give a damm both pac****s and *****s should kill themselves were is the option for both to ****ing die.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Was Pacquiao near the stardom he has now? No.

Why you want beef? I don't feel like having red-meat today.
                    lmao

pacquiao was a star to his hardcore boxing fans after barrera.

the mofo's who jumped on his bandwagon after that are casual fans.

i doubt casual fans would off themself over a boxer.

Comment

I would say Pacman fans, because they are the ones doing the most trash talking and bashing of Mayweather

Pacman also has an entire country on his back that feels he is the greatest fighter ever

Comment

Working...
                      X