No announcement yet.

So, I had my first professional fight today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I had my first professional fight today

And I stopped the guy in the second round. He quit in the corner like Oscar de la hoya. And you ******ed little kids told me I couldn't do it. Now, who is the charlie zelenoff ****?

So, how does it feel you racist inbred cocksuckers?
    I am, I'm his alt account and I'm so jealous
    69.23%
    I'm sorry I was so stupid to not believe in you.
    30.77%
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 12-22-2008, 06:15 AM.

I haven't seen anybody tell you you couldnt do it.(edit: nevermind, just saw the other thread.)

Congrats none the less, winning your first pro fight by tko is nice.

What weight do you fight at?

Grats again!

Edit: Zelenoff is some ****** who thinks he can box. He had one pro fight and got DQ'ed because he spat his mouthpiece every time he got hit.

He is (in)famous because he makes looks of videos talking **** on youtube.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 12-22-2008, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
      And I stopped the guy in the second round. He quit in the corner like Oscar de la hoya. And you ******ed little kids told me I couldn't do it. Now, who is the charlie zelenoff ****?

So, how does it feel you racist inbred cocksuckers?
      give me green k

Comment

Originally posted by The Cully Lad View Post
        give me green k
        My things isn't working right now. I just gave a **** load of alt accounts red k. I'll give you people green k when my thing works again.

And sorry for my lash out, I have the flu and its killing me

Comment

really?, vid?, pic?, proof?
          im not hating i just wanna see what it was like for someone who never did ametuer and went straight to pro, just wanna see the first fight for them, cuz im not into the ametuers either and would want to turn pro as soon as possible

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
            im not hating i just wanna see what it was like for someone who never did ametuer and went straight to pro, just wanna see the first fight for them, cuz im not into the ametuers either and would want to turn pro as soon as possible
            Ofc is 4realz.

Yesterday he wanted it and couldn't even get to a gym, and by today he is already licenced, had a fight, got bragging rights and telling everyone what is what.

Should be p4p champ before the year is out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruthIs View Post
              Yesterday he wanted it and couldn't even get to a gym, and by today he is already licenced, had a fight, got bragging rights and telling everyone what is what.
              That's pretty impressive. I guess he must be a great talent.

Comment

No way would it happen that quick. Boxrec link NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
                  Not a good idea man. Threw sparring you'll learn alot. Things that a trainer couldn't teach you

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                    Not a good idea man. Threw sparring you'll learn alot. Things that a trainer couldn't teach you
                    dont worry, i got boxing knowledge(fighting knowledge i mean)

Comment

Working...
                    X