Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Will Do a Chicken Dance For the Ages....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    What would somebody like that know about confidence?

Not familiar with him but I waiting to hear how much he placed on Kovalev since he is so confident.

Comment

Reave Gorovkin Arone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Reave Gorovkin Arone!!!

Comment

The GGG defense force still terrified of Ward I see...

Comment

how much REAL $$$$$$ are the ''ward gonna dance'' predictors putting up ?

Comment

Kovalevs money shot is his rand hand down the pipe. Ward knows exactly what to expect hes going to see that coming from a mile away and he wont be getting touched. Ward is one of the best defensive fighters in the sport kovalev will hit air and gas out then get outpointed.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Kovalevs money shot is his rand hand down the pipe. Ward knows exactly what to expect hes going to see that coming from a mile away and he wont be getting touched. Ward is one of the best defensive fighters in the sport kovalev will hit air and gas out then get outpointed.
                people said this about hopkins....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  people said this about hopkins....
                  Hopkins was like 46 lol. I dont get why kovalev fans keep comparing the two. Ward is in his prime right now hopkins wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    absolutely no doubt about that.

It dawned upon me after studying his mandible. Dude fights so disgracefully because he's hiding absolute deplorable glass. However he's not the type that goes completely unconscious as he fights defensively, but he is the type that gets a temple punch then starts doing the stanky leg.

The traditional iron jaw is always square with a wide, dominant midface. Anybody in history with iron jaws usually have a wide midface.

Ward has a narrow face with a downward sloping chin. A sign of low test in the womb.... explains why he likes hugging and cuddling his opponents so much.. also his lack of punching power.

he's a fighter that skates by the RULES of boxing than an actual fighter. Clinching, headbutting, running etc. those are his strongest traits.

The problem here is Kovalev can match his footspeed. Froch and Kessler do not have footspeed. None. Kovalev does..... and he will track Andre down.

and when that punch hits that point of Andre's chin.

Thank God we got a genius like you to help us all understand chins, glass jaws, etc. keep up the good investigative work buddy!

Comment

Could it happen? Sure I guess, Kovalev has next level power so it wouldn't exactly shock me if he made somebody/anybody do the "chicken dance". Even if that someone is Andre Ward.

That said, I doubt it. Andre's too smart, too savvy, and too technically sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X