why is hagler rated sooo highly?? :/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    here's a fact.

Hagler lost to Willie Monroe calibre of bums. GGG does not.
    Yup, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. So I'll ignore you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Yup, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. So I'll ignore you.
      so a fact you didn't like so you are going to ignore.

exactly what i expected from the mentally challenged cartoon obsessed incel.

Comment

Lets Bring FACTS to the Table and not just FEELINGS

First of all Hitman moved to 154 after losing to Ray Leonard so no he wasn't a "Welterweight" he was a MASSIVE Super Welterweight (154) who constantly talked about getting all the way up to 175 eventually because that is how big Hitman was. Not only that but he was fighting at 154 for like 4 years before stepping in with Hagler at 160 in which he planned on moving to 160 anyway but instead of doing what these guy do this ERA he didn't take no Warmup at 160 or any of that he jumped right in with Hagler and went after the BEST. So that is a LIE Hitman did not move up to 147 so that is a FAIL

So basically Hitman did what most of you want Canelo to do right now and that is to move up from 154 (or 155 in Canelo's case) to 160 to fight GGG

But lets present PROOF shall we:

Here Is Hitman Talking About Eventually Going All The Way Up To 175 starting at 2:10 Now Pay Attention because I know some of you are mentally challenged notice how Hitman is listed as the "WBC SUPER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION (NOT WELTERWEIGHT):

I really wasn't going to play this game but this one was too easy of a W to pick up vs people I KNOW don't know anything about boxing. No need to argue with Idiots no need to make things up or play a guessing game, just present COLD HARD FACTS

Guarantee most don't even know that Hitman and Hagler was to fight like 2 years earlier but the fight got Canceled because of a Hitman Injury:

Last edited by sicko; 09-14-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          dat kold truth

reality is GGG would beat Hagler into submission.
          You're more of a globlin than a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
            i like the dude for real but...

i think hes overrated

please enlighten me

school my a£$ on why hagler was the man at 160 and is ranked like top 3 of all time as a middleweight

his most notable win was against hearns who was coming up from 147 in a great war

he beat duran who was a killer at 135 lol

he lost to srl who was a natural 147, yes the fight was close but he lost

he had a solid fight with mugabi which he won...but what else

the rest of his resume is unknown and he lost twice early on...he kinda reminds me of joe calzaghe excluding the two early losses

please tell me whats up with this guy cos i wanna be a fan of his like majority of you are lol thanks

Rabies is not overrated and it's kicking your little ass...lol

Comment

Imagine this jerk calling an two national amatuer champion and former Olympic Gold Medalists and top ten Middleweight contender a BUM!

Kid go study up before coming here talking smack you have no knowledge of.
              Ray Seales and the vast majority of men on Haglers record were all solid competitors. Get out of here HeadSnots!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Not sure how you discuss a mans record without knowing the competition on it!
                Clearly you have no clue of the men on Hagler's record or your ignorance wouldn't lead to form such a dumb question.
                Why not study the man's career before coming here and posing such a ridiculous question.
                If you don't know who Antuofermo, Mintor, Monroe, Seales, Watts, Geraldo,
                Brisco, Hamsho, Lee, Sibson, Scyprion, Roldan.........

anyone could see Duran, Hearns, Leonard.............
                Duran and Hearns were 85ish and close to his end. Leonard waited till 87 far past Haglers best!
                We have young fans here who haven't a clue when a fighters youth to prime to end starts and stops.
                Study a career and learn instead of asking idiotic questions.

GGG has an ok record because the best of his era refuse to fight, Hagler fought everyone from his era and some of the best twice!

In a heads up with GGG I'd favor Hagler because of his pro experience against much better competition and his heart and soul. He also switched southpaw to conventional as well as any fighter in boxing history.

Go study................
                Ray
                I didn't see boxing in the 80s. I'm thirty and I still think I was too young for the nineties to remember things clearly but why in every sport when people compare past great to today's team/athletes for any sport people act like it's crazy to think that athletes these days can win?

It's just natural that human evolves and we're getting stronger, smarter, bigger, faster and I can't imagine any athlete in the 70's will do better than any athlete these days. I mean look at the football players the lineman back then probably is the same size as a safety these days or on basketball where 7footers now can jump and run with small guys.

I think Ali wouldnt be that special in this era and watch all the angry historians of boxing crucify me. I mean the hw these days are like 6'7 and above why is it crazy to think he can beat a 7ft klitchkos in their prime.

Comment

I know from YOUR history, you are full of crap and you have a chip on your shoulder trying to prove how some golden age ATG fighters are NOT that great. You've done it for years. First it was Heavyweights now it's middle weights. I guess because Golovin is there. Now that's the definition of agenda and trying to rewrite history.

You were better off when you were being openly racist and stanning that mediocre fighter Margarito. I've beenj here for a while so don't act like I'm one of these noobs.

Comment

Theres a lot more going on than size sonny! If you study the game and learn Methods & Techniques over measure some guys height and weight you could have a better source to evaluate skills.
                    Babe Ruth pitches in the World Series in the early 1920's and still hold World Series records for it!
                    You probably didn't even know he started out as a pitcher to begin with, did ya!

Ray

Comment

Dude, what facts have you provided? Opinions? Opinions aren't facts. A fact. Margin Hagler is an ATG. Margin Hagler is a HOFer. Marvin Hagler is considered one of the greatest MWs to ever lave them up.
                      So you're telling me Duran, Leonard, and Hearns were great MWs?

I never denied Hagler wasn't an ATG/HOF, just overrated in greatness.

Fact, Hagler never beat a great MW. He lost to a WW coming off a long layoff.

Another fact is your double standards. I bet you even if Golovkin were to beat a great WW/MW, you won't give him credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X