Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I'll Fight Golovkin Before Canelo Does - For Right Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    "But but, al haymon is saving boxing, and and, free tv...free tv!"

"BOXING IS A BUSINESS"

Your cross-dressing brother Oscar ain't helping anybody but his dealer..and the people that sell strap ons.

Comment

• jacobs - quillin did 380 K on showtime. golovkin - wade did over 1.3 million.

quillin is, without a doubt, a better name than willie wade mongoose, or whatever he calls himself.

so there is that reality to contend with

if it quacks, and waddles, it's a duck, guys! it's a duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        stop lying you clown, it was 1.5mil

It doesn't matter who cuts the cheque, genius..... K2/Hearn are splitting the money fairly because they BOTH want that fight..... you are a ****** if you think that 1.5mil was fair for Jacobs/Saunders.

And here is the point you have missed.....

If I were to believe your bull**** - and I don't - but if I did..... then the relatively unknown B-side welterweight Kell Brook just generated enough cash to cover 10mil+ in purses..... and yet the A-side draw Golovkin cannot generate enough to pay Jacobs more than "Quillin money"

Is Hypekin a bigger draw than Quillin, or not ?

Would 97,000 PPV buys generate more than "Quillin money", or not?

You excuse-making wankers are really pulling out the stops now, huh ?
        You won.....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pan-Africanist;16987869]
          Originally posted by animelive View Post
          So canelo ran away from him which makes GGG the *****? You are quite the smart one aren't you?

GGG is no different than Thurman, Khan, or any other fighter that lives by the if I can't get the fight I want I'm going to fight a bum code. Every one was afraid of Thurman until Haymon started paying top dollar. Miraculously opponents started coming out of the woodwork. Tell GGGs pyssy ass team to start ponying up so we can start seeing real fights.
          LOL your an idiot. GGG has literally has offers to evey 160 fighter worth fighting and they ALL turned down +million paydays. Quillin and Jacobs are both completely protected no names. Yet a guy that came from kazakhstan that was black balled for YEARS in germany has come to the US 4 years and made the rest of the boxing world look like complete *******. GGG is also clearly the new Mr.HBO, despite whatever low PPV buys you morons bring up.

GGG sells more than the double tickets then Quillin and Jacobs in their own home town and they wanted more money than GGG. Saunders is a boring euro bum luckily anybody even gives about him.

I wont even get started on Canelo, the guy is just a complete disgrace.

David Lemieux is the ONLY person that stepped up to fight GGG immediatly after winning a legit world title. He coulda pulled the Jacobs/Quillin/Saunders route and act like GGG doesnt exist. Instead he mans up and fights the best in the division while the fignts hot

Comment

• [QUOTE=bopbopbbe;16989822]
            Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post

LOL your an idiot. GGG has literally has offers to evey 160 fighter worth fighting and they ALL turned down +million paydays. Quillin and Jacobs are both completely protected no names. Yet a guy that came from kazakhstan that was black balled for YEARS in germany has come to the US 4 years and made the rest of the boxing world look like complete *******. GGG is also clearly the new Mr.HBO, despite whatever low PPV buys you morons bring up.

GGG sells more than the double tickets then Quillin and Jacobs in their own home town and they wanted more money than GGG. Saunders is a boring euro bum luckily anybody even gives about him.

David Lemieux is the ONLY person that stepped up to fight GGG immediatly after winning a legit world title. He coulda pulled the Jacobs/Quillin/Saunders route and act like GGG doesnt exist. Instead he mans up and fights the best in the division while the fignts hot

Name one offer? The minute real money was brought to the table a WW jumped at it. So spare me the no one wants to fight GGG.

Comment

• dumbo jacobs wont fight ggg unless its for the same price as 10 quillins.

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post

So, the relatively-unknown WELTERWEIGHT Kell Brook can generate 10mil+ in revenue..... but "Mr HBO" cannot generate enough to pay more than "Quillin money"?

yea, bull****.....

here, have some ice, with your koolaid.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  GGG is wearing trinkets himself..don't act like you don't know that.

His WBC belt came from a washed-up Rubio
                  His WBA belt came from an even more shot to hell Kassim Ouma

Don't go talking about wearing trinkets if you are riding with GGG.

Golovkin vs Jacobs in New York would smash the Jacobs vs Quillan fight...and you know this.

You act like the dude's name is Gonzales instead of Golovkin,the why you lapdance that sorry mofo....get off that cowards old balls....lol
                  You either put up or shut up. Jacobs dont want it, your girl Canela doesnt want it. S

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    genius, Jacobs will not be the only participant in that boxing match

so, Brook and Quillin BOTH draw better than Golovkin..... gotcha ^^

LMAO

Read the post you replied to again..... s l o w l y !
                    Quillin drew 300k viewers but obviously you are not very good with numbers. Brook vs GGG is big because its his first time in UK. Eubank vs GGG would be equally big. UK people care about their fighters and millions of them are willing to pay for it. Too bad NewYorkers and Americans ditched Jacobs.

Comment

• [QUOTE=bopbopbbe;16989822]
                      Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post

Wrong quote, m8

Comment

Working...
                      X