My Drawings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long would you gas Jhonny for?

Comment

One more drawing before I retire. I'll draw some more tomorrow - any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        Very decedent PB1, you really bought the anger in his eyes come to live.
        Thanks man, I appreciate it. Hitler wouldn't need to gas him for long as he's tiny and his lungs wouldn't take long to fill up but I think Hitler would leave him in the chamber for a while just to make sure before dumping his carcass on the fire. Jhonny would be so excited thinking Hitler is gonna give him a nice wash in the shower room but then as the gas fills the room he'd think "Oh shit!!"

Would be cool if jaded dropped in with a photo of Jhonny getting gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          Thanks man, I appreciate it. Hitler wouldn't need to gas him for long as he's tiny and his lungs wouldn't take long to fill up but I think Hitler would leave him in the chamber for a while just to make sure before dumping his carcass on the fire. Jhonny would be so excited thinking Hitler is gonna give him a nice wash in the shower room but then as the gas fills the room he'd think "Oh shit!!"

Would be cool if jaded dropped in with a photo of Jhonny getting gassed.
          I had one ready to post and was previewing the post and I though...naw...this is sooooooo wrong in sooooooo many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
            One more drawing before I retire. I'll draw some more tomorrow - any suggestions?

Are you familiar with Game of Thrones?

I'd legit like to see a portrait of a white walker, or even a white walker having a stare down with Jon Snow. Assuming you're familiar with the show and have the time to do it.

I'd dig a good sketch of that.

Comment

You could gas Jhonny from the fart of a squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post

Comment

Legit nearly choked and sprayed my beer on my screen reading this. Would green if I could but says I got you recently!!

Comment

Comment

The only thing I can draw is Alexkid's dick, and that's only because you can't see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X