Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any of you guys use hand grip/forearm excercisers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of you guys use hand grip/forearm excercisers?

i just spent a little cash and bought one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Gripmaster-Exe.../dp/B0006GCBL4

cool little things, i just use them when im at home watching tv or if im on bscene.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    i just spent a little cash and bought one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Gripmaster-Exe.../dp/B0006GCBL4

cool little things, i just use them when im at home watching tv or if im on bscene.
    Pull ups also help your grips but not only that, your abs and whole upper body. Start off doing 10 sets of 10 with a 60 second break between each sets and every week add 2 pull ups until you can do 10 sets of 25.
    To answer the question, no I never used one.

Comment

just masturbait

Comment

Work for that is very underrated, I think its so important to have strong hands and forearms.

What I do is sit on the bench adjust my DBs to the appropriate weight and perform wrist curls with the back part of my wrists on my knees. Another one would be with the barbell behind your back in an underhand position and do wrist curls that way. I usually do 4 sets of 12 reps. A key here is when you do them concentrate on squeezing that pinky and ring finger.

Comment

get a stick.
          get a long rope.
          get a weight.

tie the rope around the stick on one end.
          tie the weight on the other end of the rope.
          now spin that ****ing stick til the weight gets picked up all da way to the top.

as fast as you can. say bye to masturbaiting

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
            get a stick.
            get a long rope.
            get a weight.

tie the rope around the stick on one end.
            tie the weight on the other end of the rope.
            now spin that ****ing stick til the weight gets picked up all da way to the top.

as fast as you can. say bye to masturbaiting

Comment

Originally posted by dman4093 View Post
              Pull ups also help your grips but not only that, your abs and whole upper body. Start off doing 10 sets of 10 with a 60 second break between each sets and every week add 2 pull ups until you can do 10 sets of 25.
              To answer the question, no I never used one.
              This is if you are preparing yourself for a pull ups championship . Whats the point ?

You cant do 25 NORMAL pull ups yourself so cut the garbage ... 10 sets .

10 sets of 25 pull ups in 3 months ... I want a video of you doing that ...garbage spouter .
              Last edited by Dessert Storm; 05-12-2014, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dessert Storm View Post
                This is if you are preparing yourself for a pull ups championship . Whats the point ?

You cant do 25 NORMAL pull ups yourself so cut the garbage ... 10 sets .

10 sets of 25 pull ups in 3 months ... I want a video of you doing that ...garbage spouter .
                Very probable its bs, I am constantly training and if energized can do 1st set of 13 2nd set 11, 3rd maybe 10-9 and if I am very lucky for a last set 8 pullups but generally 6-7 is more realistic.

Its very hard to keep increasing your reps for this exercise.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Very probable its bs, I am constantly training and if energized can do 1st set of 13 2nd set 11, 3rd maybe 10-9 and if I am very lucky for a last set 8 pullups but generally 6-7 is more realistic.

Its very hard to keep increasing your reps for this exercise.
                    My dude i live with a pull up bar since i was in my dad`s balls and to even do one set full proper broad grip 25 pull ups is quite a task . And for the **** of it you aint going for another set in LOL a minute

You are bang on that its very hard to add reps .

I call bull**** and a waste of time .

Comment

Working...
                    X