Broner will call Pac out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should give the computer back to your dad and let the big boys talk

Comment

How fun would that be to watch. It would crack me up big time how a Floyd heir apparent gets humiliated and shut out. That would reflect so badly on Floyd.

Comment

Pacquioa ain't no Eloy Perez.

Comment

Broner has no chance against Pacquiao, Paulie Malignaggi beat him on my card, he just wasn't active enough to win enough rounds to beat Malignaggi, and Malignaggi's jab kept him in that shell for most of the fight. Imagine what Pacquiao will do to him.

Seriously, Broner has no shot, he's not the second coming of Mayweather some people still pretend he is. Malignaggi exposed Broner that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Broner barely beat Paulie and lost to Ponce. Pacquiao would destroy Broner
            I've obtained a voodoo doll of Broner and a siht load of needles. I proposed the idea to Freddie and he's all for it. Broner fans will complain about it, but hey, joke them if they can't take a ffuk.

Comment

Used to be a Broner fan, but he really has rubbed me the wrong way the last few fights. I think Pacquiao is all wrong for him.

Comment

Working...
              X