No announcement yet.

My Dog just mauled my neighbors Rottweiler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    His dog started it and I knew my dog would defend himself, just not to point of trying to kill another dog. His days of playing with dogs of the same sex are done.
    It's hard to turn that switch off once it's flipped and if he's the size of a mastiff, that makes matters worse. I've got a problem right now between a 30 lb (soaking wet) herding Kelpie and about a 110 lb guardian Anatolian Shepard. Both are only about a year old, but the Kelpie is a bully, keeps fcking with the other dogs and he's so fast he's able to get his bites in and he's gone. I helped encourage it at first, because the physical spectacle of the whole thing was hilarious, but it's getting to the point where I'm going to have to separate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      It's hard to turn that switch off once it's flipped and if he's the size of a mastiff, that makes matters worse. I've got a problem right now between a 30 lb (soaking wet) herding Kelpie and about a 110 lb guardian Anatolian Shepard. Both are only about a year old, but the Kelpie is a bully, keeps fcking with the other dogs and he's so fast he's able to get his bites in and he's gone. I helped encourage it at first, because the physical spectacle of the whole thing was hilarious, but it's getting to the point where I'm going to have to separate them.

trying to picture this

Comment

Never seen a Tosa but have read about them. I went through a faze when I wanted an Akita.

Anyway any dog can get into a fight like any human can.

Tosa's apparently don't fight like pits in Japan, apparently they wrestle.

I am sure they are tough, and why the hell did you have to pay for the vet fees? His dog attacked your dog, you should sue him.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

trying to picture this
          Little fcker is hilarious. The hair on his back stands straight up, making him look like a wolf cartoon character, teeth bared. He's probably closer to 25 lbs, can't put any weight on him, he's all skin and bones. Doesn't have worms and he eats well, I don't know, though he was sick for a while as a pup. I'll try to get some vid of him, though I'm trying like hell to discourage it (without cowing him.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Little fcker is hilarious. The hair on his back stands straight up, making him look like a wolf cartoon character, teeth bared. He's probably closer to 25 lbs, can't put any weight on him, he's all skin and bones. Doesn't have worms and he eats well, I don't know, though he was sick for a while as a pup. I'll try to get some vid of him, though I'm trying like hell to discourage it (without cowing him.)
            That's hilarious..

I bet he's not as mean as my pug/demon hybrid.

Comment

Only one way to fix this..... You have to Lassie your dog. Obviously.

Seriously though, at least it was only the $700 when you think about it. As a previous poster said, your dog could have been put down or the dog could have been more seriously hurt and the bill could have sky-rocketed.

Nonetheless, a lesson learned. Keep your dog away from other male dogs.

My dog is even worse. He once sodomized a friend of mine while he was sleeping on my couch and then let me take the blame for it.........

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                That's hilarious..

I bet he's not as mean as my pug/demon hybrid.

One of my aunts has a pug, little fcker has bitten almost everyone in the family. But no, this kelpie isn't mean towards people, just other dogs. I've got a female Beauceron, maybe 65 lbs or so and he bullies her as well.

Little story, I have a female Kelpie as well, little shorter but a lot stockier, maybe 40 lbs. She got into a fight with one of the female guardian dogs, like 90 or 100lbs. Anyway when I got to them and broke them up, the guardian dog was on top of her and blood was everywhere. Turns out all of the blood was the larger dog's.
                Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-19-2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

maybe he didn't let em..... zukk his ***?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
                    Never seen a Tosa but have read about them. I went through a faze when I wanted an Akita.

Anyway any dog can get into a fight like any h
                    uman can.

Tosa's apparently don't fight like pits in Japan, apparently they wrestle.

I am sure they are tough, and why the hell did you have to pay for the vet fees? His dog attacked your dog, you should sue him.
                    I have an Akita. He is a loving and friendly dog. I have a female lab as well, and they both get on really well together. First of all we were slightly wary of him, because we knew he is a killer breed. Our family have brought him up to be a well tamed dog, so he gets on with other dogs.

Thing is, when these killer breeds turn, you have big problems. My Akita has some serious power behind him, along with athleticism - If he turned it would take one hell of a job to hold him down!

Comment

im surprised you havent killed him yet

Comment

Working...
                      X