Collapse
No announcement yet.

The S & M Dungeon of Kenny Bayless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Kenny's in action tomorrow night for the main event... good luck, Kenny.

Comment

Did Kenny say "work out, work out" more often than Floyd threw punches last night? What a **** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I'd never considered bumming a referee before, but when my favourite ref Kenny Bayless offered to show me his S & M dungeon, I felt it was only polite to go along.

I entered Kenny's cellar and, upon his insistence, removed all my clothes while he tied me, spread eagled, to a special wooden frame. I stood there, my arms and legs drawn asunder, awaiting Kenny's return.

After a couple of minutes he came back into the room in full black leather with a mask and a riding crop, his nipples covered in strawberry mousse like two beautiful black buds appearing through the first blossom of spring.

He inserted some **** beads inside me, then began gently nuzzling my neck. "I'm the master, you're my slave," he informed me, "remember - what I say, you must obey."

He danced in front of me, inserting nipple clamps, cock rings and a leather collar as I bowed to his supremacy. This was fifty shades of great, and every time I tried to move my hands down to grapple his charcoal eel, he would admonish me in dominant fashion. "Keep 'em up, now," he said, "I'm warning you for the last time, keep your hands up or I'll throw you out of here."

Just as I felt I couldn't climb to any greater heights of ecstasy, Kenny pulled on some blue rubber gloves and started to stick his fingers inside my anus, stimulating my prostate as I moaned in incalculable pleasure. He shouted out with each finger he put inside me, increasing his pitch and tempo as he did so.

"ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE!"

That was it. I now had an entire Bayless fist inside my lower colon and I knew I could hardly take any more. His mouth stretched open excitedly as he pulled that face which looks as if he's about to do a ginormous turd out of his throat:

"SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT!"

My man grapes ached like twin Vesuviuses about to explode. I knew there was just no way I was going to beat Kenny's ten count as I had eight fingers and a thumb inserted into my sphincter.

"NINE!"

That was it - I helplessly unleashed a flurry of steaming hot seminal shampoo, giving Kenny's cellar wall a matt finish it hadn't anticipated.

"ARE YOU OKAY TO CONTINUE?" Kenny bellowed.

"Y- yes, Kenny..." I whimpered helplessly, my spent, lifeless phallus giving the lie to my words.

"ARE YOU OKAY TO CONTINUE?" he beseeched again.

"Y-yeah," I mumbled, my sated winkle crying a desolate white tear, "I can get another hard on, Kenny, I promise..."

Even though his eyes had been sealed shut by a seminal ricochet, Kenny was an experienced pro, and knew he had to save me from myself.

He stood in front of me and waved his arms, cross-fashion.

"That's it," he said, "it's over."

I got dressed, and gently suckled the cheese off of Kenny's ebony mamba. He shook my hand and gave me a pat on the shoulder at a delightful experience. But what he then said, faithful reader, brought out a nasty side to my character.

"Fancy a kiss before you go?" he enquired.

"Piss off, Kenny," I exploded, "I'm not into fucking queer shit."
        This is awesome! you are the funniest man on the internet...

Comment

You're too kind, my mate.

Comment

Comment

He was always a considerate lover was Our Kenny.

Comment

Holy fxck this is The GOAT thread

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  Holy fxck this is The GOAT thread
                  he has many. is he still active ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    he has many. is he still active ?
                    No idea
                    Never really paid him much attention

This is brilliant though

Comment

new member discover one of the true wonder of the lounge.

keep digging boys, the mayweather, klitskos and pac are also gold.
                      Last edited by betmen; 04-17-2017, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X