Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF Refuses to Sanction Carlos Molina vs. Victor Ortiz...Fight is OFF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO,good..Bull**** fight imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
      Ortiz doesnt deserve a title shot coming off two losses, I thought Molina vs Angulo is better.
      Angulo?

He's coming off of an ass-whupping and quit job

How is that any different than Ortiz?

Comment

Watch GB slip some money under the table and IBF come up with a reason to make the fight.

If not, then time for GB to find a new sacrificial lamb that's worthy of a title shot. But has to be someone who will be marketable vs Canelo. Someone who is capable of getting a gift decision vs Molina.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He doesn't deserve it but I wanna see Ortiz. Hope he's still on the card

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that tweet is probably incomplete...it probably says 'we wont sanction unless you pay the NEW sanctioning fee of $_____
            Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Meh. I commend them for this but the final eliminator for Molina's belt is Bundrage vs. Joey Hernandez.

So its possible we will see Bundrage vs. Molina next year which might be the worst fight of all time.
              As far as I know, this arose because the IBF currently don't have a no.2 or a no.3 ranked contender at 154, and the rest either have something scheduled, or something else. It's a really weird final eliminator, I agree

The things you can't criticise the IBF for are their enforcement of mandatories, and the fact they simply have 1 world title belt per division, no interims/super champs etc. Since being put under Federal observation, and a subsequent new administration etc, theyve been headed in the right direction mostly. Still things I disagree with them about though.

Comment

Why shouldn't a fighter have a few easy money making fights? That's too bad.

Comment

Good job... really surprised there....IBF trying to clean their tracks

Comment

Molina would've at least made some cash though. K-9 Molina will pay minimum wage...if he's going to be sacrificial might as well get paid doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      Why shouldn't a fighter have a few easy money making fights? That's too bad.
                      Because this has everything to do with Canelo.......

Golden has halted a loaded 154 division to go along with the Canelo charade show. He has fought nothing but people he's a division or 2 bigger than including Mayweather, they are trying to position Canelo to win another title by beating on someone not his size, and shame on GB for that..............

It's put up or shut up time for Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X