Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can people **** on Obama and this guy was elected 2 damn times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to vote for Obama again, but I'm sure as hell not voting for a Mormon.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Let me repeat

In the US you cannot be turned away from any hospital if you have a life threatening illness or injury, whether you are a citizen or not.

A private insurance company denying what they deem to be an ineffective medication? Shocking! Lovely source BTW, no wonder you're clueless.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-07-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Let me repeat

In the US you cannot be turned away from any hospital if you have a life threatening illness or injury, whether you are a citizen or not.

She was denied treatment, and as a result she died.

A private insurance company denying what they deem to be an ineffective medication? Shocking!
        http://www.projectcensored.org/top-s...f-lives-in-us/

A recent Harvard research team estimates that 2,266 US military veterans died in 2008 due to lack of health insurance. The figure is more than fourteen times the number of deaths suffered by US troops in Afghanistan in 2008, and more than twice as many as have died since the war began in 2001.
        In a related story on health care inequalities, Stacie Ritter’s twin daughters were diagnosed with cancer at the age of four. They both needed stem cell transplants and other cancer treatments. The twins survived, but the glands controlling their growth were damaged beyond repair from the treatment. To continue growing, they needed doctor-recommended growth hormone injections regularly. Stacie’s husband’s company switched to CIGNA health insurance, and CIGNA refused to cover the hormone shots. Each time Stacie takes her daughters to the doctor for the shots, it costs her $440. The incident marked just the latest chapter in the family’s ongoing troubles with the health insurance industry. Between the cancer treatment and the denied care, Stacie and her husband had to file for bankruptcy due to their high medical expenses. Ed Hanway, CEO of CIGNA, made $12.2 million last year—$5,883 an hour.

Obama Healthcare bill has made America a better place.

Comment

A recent Harvard research team estimates that 2,266 US military veterans died in 2008 due to lack of health insurance.
          I am unaware of any US military vets that can't get free access to health care from any of numerous VA hospitals and clinics.

What do you think of this doctor's claim that the UK kills off 130,000 elderly every year?

NHS doctors are prematurely ending the lives of thousands of elderly hospital patients because they are difficult to manage or to free up beds, a senior consultant claimed yesterday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1zyJxzbth
          Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-07-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            I had a feeling that Larry would have abandoned this thread by page 2..

I was wrong..he abandoned it after the 1st post

Lmao. ..............

Comment

ITT; people dont understand the difference between income taxes and capital gains taxes.

But ya, lets just raise taxes on investors. Its not like they will leave or anything and invest elsewhere. Sounds like a good idea guise!

The capital gains tax rate is standard, and available to all. You, me, and every other swinging *** in the country. To put the romney aspect into perspective, is it wrong to want a guy in office who knows how money works, how to use money to make money? As opposed to a guy who is a proven failure of a leader? I mean, id rather not see romney in office, ultimately he is just like any other politican, but at this point, id take him over obama any day.

Comment

ron paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                >>>>>>>>>>>>> obama

Comment

Yeah, healthcare for all is a bad thing

I suppose you like having a 40m plus underclass, who could get refused care an die because the don't have the bucks.

Civilised country my a$$
                  ^^^^^ Obviously another Marxist moron :jerk0ff9:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure before Obama took office he said "Don't expect me to fix in 4 years, what's been broken for 8".

And what do people do?? Expect him to fix in 4 years what's been broken for 8 lol
                    A BoxingGenius? Maybe. A politicalGenius, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I'm pretty sure before Obama took office he said "Don't expect me to fix in 4 years, what's been broken for 8".

And what do people do?? Expect him to fix in 4 years what's been broken for 8 lol
                      You're an idiot. What presidential candidate campaigns for an 8 year term? "Don't expect me to fix in 4 years, what's been broken for 8, so after my first term please vote for me for another 4 years because clearly I'm not going to get the job done in the first 4." It doesn't work like that.

In fact, he said the opposite. He once said that if he didn't get the job done in the first term, then he wouldn't run for a second term.

Comment

Working...
                      X