No announcement yet.

NFL network games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL network games

....Are absolute ****. The announcing is ****, the sound quality is ****, the picture quality is ****. It's like watching a pre-season game or something. No matter who plays or what the stakes are, the quality of the whole production is just horrible.

dont watch it then, their budget aint as big as the other big timers.

Comment

wtf??? Their coverage is great! thursday night football is the best! If u don't like it change the channel and wait to watch nfl football on your local coverage on cbs or fox on sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
        wtf??? Their coverage is great! thursday night football is the best! If u don't like it change the channel and wait to watch nfl football on your local coverage on cbs or fox on sundays.

....The bottom line is that the production quality is a joke. The NFL network needs to step up their game. I love NFL football so of course I'm going to watch. It's just a bland production experience and you know exactly what I'm talking about. And oh yeah, how bout those Broncos?? I don't see much of that Denver Broncos fan thread anymore lately.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          ....The bottom line is that the production quality is a joke. The NFL network needs to step up their game. I love NFL football so of course I'm going to watch. It's just a bland production experience and you know exactly what I'm talking about. And oh yeah, how bout those Broncos?? I don't see much of that Denver Broncos fan thread anymore lately.
          6-2 buddy and they beat your Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            6-2 buddy and they beat your Cowboys.

...At home with lots of injuries for the Boys and very very early in the season. The Broncos will not win their division and they will be lucky to get into the playoffs. The Boys will win their division and go on to bigger and better things. Mark my word.

Comment

seriously you're a fuken nerd. Watch the game and quite complaining about ***** ****. They are giving us NFL football on thursday nights for crying out loud! What else would you be watching right now that's better than this? I enjoy these games I don't know what's to complain about. and the broncos are 6-2 and sitting on top of the AFC west. We have a dominate defense! and we'd beat the cowboys again if we played them. We've beaten the Bengals, Cowboys, Patriots, Chargers. Tell me another team with better wins than those.

Comment

...At home with lots of injuries for the Boys and very very early in the season. The Broncos will not win their division and they will be lucky to get into the playoffs. The Boys will win their division and go on to bigger and better things. Mark my word.
                Bigger things? Like choking in the first round again? Your boys, even if they win their division (which I doubt), will choke in December and January again like they always do. People will find out how to shut down Miles Austin and then they will go back to struggling like before.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                  seriously you're a fuken nerd. Watch the game and quite complaining about ***** ****. They are giving us NFL football on thursday nights for crying out loud! What else would you be watching right now that's better than this? I enjoy these games I don't know what's to complain about. and the broncos are 6-2 and sitting on top of the AFC west. We have a dominate defense! and we'd beat the cowboys again if we played them. We've beaten the Bengals, Cowboys, Patriots, Chargers. Tell me another team with better wins than those.

....Nerd?? lol Well, that's one I haven't heard. Want to make a bet on who has the better season when it's all said and done? Put your money where you mouth is son.

Comment

....Are absolute ****. The announcing is ****, the sound quality is ****, the picture quality is ****. It's like watching a pre-season game or something. No matter who plays or what the stakes are, the quality of the whole production is just horrible.
                    i agree, iam watching this **** and it dont sound like week 10 it sounds like pre season.

Comment

Working...
                    X