Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: We Are Not Inventing a New Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then give up the MW tittle if you want your fighter to stay at 155 pounds. Boxing has become so stup1d with all the bull**** catch weights. Caenlo's Team know they can't match Canelo with super start "GGG" at 160 pounds because the kid will be embarrassed by King Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Hope this isn't left to fly. It will be a new trend just like the ones Mayweather started and fighters would often use the excuse "But Mayweather does it".

Imagine if Pacquiao fought the welterweights with a limit of 141.

Pacquiao fought Cotto at 145. Margarito at 150. Marquez III at 144. Algieri at 144.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        It's not about him fighting at 141, it's about him fighting for titles at CWs.

That's the problem people have with Canelo.....................even though Manny did the same thing.

See Antonio Margarito & Cotto.
        Are you one of the idiots that only see black and white? You think everything that shares one quality is equal?

I'll try to keep it simple and short. Saul Alvarez is big, he can't make 154lb's, that's apparent, usually when guys can't make that final pound it's enough to decide, "You know what, looks like it's time to move up to the next weight class". Most fighters don't hang around 1lb above the limit dragging everyone up and down. Alvarez has already won one title at his made up catch-weight, I didn't complain, because besides the fact that Cotto could make it easily when a guy is moving up for the first time to a big fight it's almost customary to give up some weight to even things up between a seemingly smaller and bigger man(It's backwards with Alvarez-Cotto).

What I don't agree with is Alvarez asking for another middleweight title at this made up weight class. So how is Pacquiao asking for those catch-weights those times similar to Alvarez trying to collect the middle weight belts at 155?

I see this fight will only happen at a catch-weight though, I'm willing to more happily accept this fight happening at 158lb's, but Alvarez is obviously too timid and I have lost some respect for him. Obviously this entire 155lb situation has just been due to fear of facing people his size.
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-26-2015, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Shows they are aware of the criticism they are taking.

They know they are full of shiiiit. They are praying to God that they can get out of this somehow.

GGG have mother ****ers creating their own weight classes to duck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            It's not like anyone thinks you have a shot at beating GGG you ****ing coward.

This opposing statement from Canelo's team is funny ****.

Is it not obvious to people by now that he wants no part of GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Pacquiao fought Cotto at 145. Margarito at 150. Marquez III at 144. Algieri at 144.
              Marquez and Algieri were coming up in weight. Pac did force the other 2 but

1. They came in his 7th and 8th weight. Canelo won his 1st and 2nd at a CW
              2. Pac was moving up, not fcuking lineal champ
              3. 145 is way better than 141

Comment

Im really torn on this issue.

A part of me wants GGG to accept the weight, and push Canelos face in. Make him pay for the disrespect, like he did Stevens

The other part wants GGG to tell Canelo to kick rocks, and make him vacate/get stripped, in order to put an end to the complete joke of the last 2 years of middleweight lineage.

Sad part is, I actually liked Canelo up until a week or 2 ago. But this is really pathetic........
                Last edited by OnePunch; 11-26-2015, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  This is just downright stupid......thats why i say if GGG wants that title and to get the division back in order then just agree to the weight and kick his ass..the rewards will be great
                  I'm with you on that...especially if he can make 154 easy like sanchez says.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    so pac has catchweights and cotto does and its cool. but canelo cant?

stupid POS hypocrites, ****ing fa99ots you stupid ass biased fans are.
                    you sound like a typical casual fan

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      so pac has catchweights and cotto does and its cool. but canelo cant?

stupid POS hypocrites, ****ing fa99ots you stupid ass biased fans are.
                      they didnt have cw at 25 and in their first or second weight division..

Comment

Working...
                      X