Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: "im not interested in talking about lil g anymore... I wanna fight the best"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can have all the title defences in the world but when it comes down to it it's quality over quantity when comparing resumes.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Isaac Clarke;16265880]You can have all the title defences in the world but when it comes down to it it's quality over quantity when comparing resumes.[/QUOTE]

this^^^^^....and GGG's quality is decent to crappy

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        then it must be tough being a ward fan these days.......
        so you gotta be a fan boy...ward has a better resume and is more tested than GGG...pleeeeeeease try to argue otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          He didn't need to beat the man because he was THE MAN. At 175 I could care less if he didn't fight DM. That dude didn't want to fight and he never tried to make a fight with Roy. 160 was a pit stop for Roy but he did best Hopkins and Toney there and moved on to bigger and better things.

Your lineal crap bs is just that CRAP.
          thank you for crediting me for the time " lineal champion"

Virgil Hill lost to DM, before that he held the WBA and won the IBF from Henry Maske, he was the number 1 light heavy and DM held the wbo...they fought DM won so he was #1 at 175.....Jones beat McCallum and Griffin for the IBF n DM was stripped of all his belts besides the WBO.....Yes, I think Jones would have won.....did they fight? No...no neither gets credit for it

I know on planet HEAD, your opinion is the only one that counts but hear on planet EARTH, yours is not

Bro like I said Jones is my favorite all time fighter, but im not biased....that DM fight should've been made and its his fault and DM....They were at a stalemate...Jones didn't wanna travel because of being robbed in the Olympics and DM...well he didn't fight out of Germany much and 9/10 he wasn't confident he'd beat Jones here if it went to the cards.....thus they were the best 2 of their era, they should of fought, they both take fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Da champ is only human and even if he did fight everyone will complain if its not superman -- and Im not talking about Stevenson.
            Ward has a belt at 175? Didn't realize that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Ward has a belt at 175? Didn't realize that.
              Maybe the WBA gave him one without ever fighting for it in the ring, like they did for Little G?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                No, sorry. I think it's clear at this point why he wasn't taking fights.

Speaking of turning them down with no counters, that's what GGG did to Ward. Ahem.

In that case, I can expect you to be in threads dissing GGG since his whole career has been nothing but tune-ups.
                Offered 164, Ward said no. Although Ward said he'd have no problem fighting Floyd at 160 doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Maybe the WBA gave him one without ever fighting for it in the ring, like they did for Little G?
                  GOOOOOOOT EM.....But they ignore the truth though

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    He didn't get that title by knocking a guy out in the early rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Offered 164, Ward said no. Although Ward said he'd have no problem fighting Floyd at 160 doe.
                      Canelo offered 155, Little G said no. Although Little G said he'd have no problem fighting Floyd at 154 doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X