Engineering students see hot girls for the FIRST time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Engineering students see hot girls for the FIRST time

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

ha ha look at those specimen going wild for titty and booty,they probably last saw a nipple when they were been breast fed by their mother

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Green K bro! This was hilarious and sexy at the same time. Some of them asian *****es could ride nice d*ck!

I've ****ked all kinds of girls and probably the dirty asian girls who know how to ride nice D*ck was prob the best.

Although I had one white chick last year that straight up scared me lol

Comment

Not sure I understand what's so funny about this. How else did you expect an auditorium full of high school boys to react?

Comment

HaHA

my tip, learn to sing and play guitar, and its pretty much the exact opposite.

Comment

Given that they're engineering students it's more than likely that this is college boys/men

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Green K bro! This was hilarious and sexy at the same time. Some of them asian *****es could ride nice d*ck!

I've ****ked all kinds of girls and probably the dirty asian girls who know how to ride nice D*ck was prob the best.

Although I had one white chick last year that straight up scared me lol
              God bless Korean girls.

And yeah, I know what you mean.

Comment

At that age i was going to the club where girls like that were all over, but i found older women more attractive than girls my own age. I used to just sit in class eyeing up my teacher.

Comment

Thirsty as fuck

Comment

this **** reminds me of the stories an ex gf of my friend would used to tell me about her classmates at univeristy...she was studying biopharmaceutical sciences and 90% of her classmates were nerds she'd call her minions

she called them that because she could get them to do anything for her: get her lunch, do her assignments, you name it

she wasn't even that attractive though and never did anything for them in return

Comment

Working...
                    X