Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here have a Juicer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone here have a Juicer?

I'm looking to buy a good Juicer for everyday use. Can you recommend me one?

Damn.all you athletes and no one have a juicer? Thats hard to believe. Come on guys help me out.

Comment

I have a Jack Lalanne juicer. It works really good. I love randomly making different drinks. You can pretty much put anything in there and it tastes good as long as you put some fruit in to sweeten it up.
      Last edited by BrotherDudeJack; 12-20-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I got a juiceman.

It gets the job done but it's a kind of a pain to clean up. There are better, albeit more expensive juicers out there, which if I would have done some research I would have got. But this does the job for now and it wasn't expensive.

What I want next is a wheat-grass juicer so I grown my own, that stuff is so healthy for you.

Comment

I have this one, cleanup is kind of a *****, too many parts.

My friends like their Jack la laine juicer.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            I have a Jack Lalanne juicer. It's works really good. I love randomly making different drinks. You can pretty much put anything in there and it tastes good as long as you put some fruit in to sweeten it up.

I agree with this 100%.

Only thing I have to say about it is.... clean up. It's a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              I have a Jack Lalanne juicer. It's works really good. I love randomly making different drinks. You can pretty much put anything in there and it tastes good as long as you put some fruit in to sweeten it up.
              Sweet! I'll read about it. Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I got a juiceman.

It gets the job done but it's a kind of a pain to clean up. There are better, albeit more expensive juicers out there, which if I would have done some research I would have got. But this does the job for now and it wasn't expensive.

What I want next is a wheat-grass juicer so I grown my own, that stuff is so healthy for you.
                Thank you green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
                  I'm looking to buy a good Juicer for everyday use. Can you recommend me one?

no, but that sounds delicious and i'd like to know how it ends up working for you.

which fruits are you going with?

and how do these things go about juicing?
                  blending? pressing?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I agree with this 100%.

Only thing I have to say about it is.... clean up. It's a bitch.
                    I always have the wife clean it up. Like a boss.

Comment

Working...
                    X