No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Hits Sonora To Scout Salido-Yamaguchi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Hits Sonora To Scout Salido-Yamaguchi

Puerto Rican former world champion, Juan Manuel Lopez, arrived in Ciudad Obregon to watch the battle between the featherweight champion of the WBO, Orlando Salido, and Japanese challenger Kenichi Yamaguchi, which takes place this Saturday at the Multipurpose Center in Sonora.

[Click Here To Read More]

welcome to the land of warriors...

Comment

He is going to go visit his papi.

Comment

That fool looks fat. He needs to keep in shape or he won't be able to make 126 to much longer

Comment

how is it he still makes the weight is beyond me

Comment

That's the problem of Juanma. Look at his face. What's his weigh? Wow! If he fights like this again, he loses again vs Salido.

Comment

Lopez looks pretty big. Guess that fame is getting to him. At least we know he's eating like a king.

Comment

man, depending how the rematch goes, i wouldn't mind seeing a trilogy. but he should think about moving up once he's done with salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Lopez looks pretty big. Guess that fame is getting to him. At least we know he's eating like a king.
                  he's food stamp day's are long gone

Comment

I don't know why Mexico and PR are compared in terms of boxing champions. Mexico population is more than 30 times the population of Puerto Rico. So, for each PR boxing champ, Mexico needs 30 to at least even the numbers. And for those who don't know, in championship boxing matches between PR and Mex, PR has more wins by a big margin. That's something big to say. Boxing champs per capita historically? Well, you know the answer. Just in case, I do love boxers from both countries.*

Comment

Working...
                    X