Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank has sent and offer to Mikey Garcia to extend contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it Mikey!! It's time to step up. I got Garcia in a close fight.

Comment

the guy hasn't fought in over a year and his first fight back is Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        at what weight though? Cos Garcia moving up from super feather to light welter where TC feels like he should be is not a great move for him. At lw it is closer but TC makes Mikey quit in 10
        Most likely at 140 or a CW in the JWW division

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          the guy hasn't fought in over a year and his first fight back is Crawford?
          Yeah, I highly doubt that the offer is for a Crawford fight. Even if it is, I doubt he takes it after a year layoff

Comment

Mikey gets schooled while Crawfords Mom is twerking in the audience. Verbatim. Book it.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
              Article is a bit ambiguous about whether or not the offer is for a Crawford fight.
              Are you ******ed?

Comment

Good fight. I like mikey a lot. He's one of my 5 favorites. I don't think he can beat Crawford, especially after being out so long. I hope he takes the fight but he may want his comeback against someone else.

Comment

Long layoff and TR wants to put him in with a killer. This reminds me of the Gamboa situation. They know Mikey is out and they are trying to send him out with an L.

Comment

What is Top Rank thinking? Didn't this dude try to run off to Haymon at the mention of Gamboa (even with the promise of Pacquiao). How could anyone believe Mikey takes this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Are you ******ed?
                      Its a poorly worded article. I think he's been told that Garcia has an offer and is taking the weekend to think it over. Woods is speculating that it might be Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X