No announcement yet.

Keith "ONE TIME" Thurman......Rate him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith "ONE TIME" Thurman......Rate him

Only a few days away from KT's biggest test (Soto-Karass is no joke) On a scale from 1-10 where do you rate the homie KTeeeezee???

dude never impressed me. even his power is overrated imo, not saying he isnt a good puncher just not the monster hbo tries to portray him as.

he will beat soto karass, dude is just tailor made for him. but once he fights someone who can box and still has it he will be taken to school. if he fights someone who can punch its a good chance he gets chinned himself although he has shown a good chin, thats one of the very few things that truly impressed me about him.

still not impressed with him overall though.

Comment

A lot better than people give him credit for that's for sure. I like that he can counter off the back foot, that's unique today.

Comment

6-7 based on his career so far, an impressive win Saturday would make him a solid 7

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          Only a few days away from KT's biggest test (Soto-Karass is no joke) On a scale from 1-10 where do you rate the homie KTeeeezee???

Thurman >>>>>>>> Broner.

Keith is the truth. He will destroy Soto-Karass easier than he did Chaves.

I give him a 9.5.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            dude never impressed me. even his power is overrated imo, not saying he isnt a good puncher just not the monster hbo tries to portray him as.

he will beat soto karass, dude is just tailor made for him. but once he fights someone who can box and still has it he will be taken to school. if he fights someone who can punch its a good chance he gets chinned himself although he has shown a good chin, thats one of the very few things that truly impressed me about him.

still not impressed with him overall though.
            Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            A lot better than people give him credit for that's for sure. I like that he can counter off the back foot, that's unique today.
            READ THE INSTRUCTIONS fukheads...........

1-10 what do you rate him???

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
              Thurman >>>>>>>> Broner.

Keith is the truth. He will destroy Soto-Karass easier than he did Chaves.

I give him a 9.5.

Comment

at first i thought the mean look was just posturing ..but this dude is scary good ..9...

Comment

He gets overrated because he beat Chaves who has been made out to be a good opponent when he has never proved as such. I'm not sure about his chin either, time will tell.

Comment

He is probably the best puerto rican boxer out there

Comment

Working...
                    X