Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win, Tito TKO12 Vargas or Cotto RTD5 Quintana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    first impressions and all that. a fellow may read a silly opening post to a thread and skeedaddle.

do not get me wrong. you have your moments of lucidity and insight. other times you come across as something of a space cadet, though. but it's all love.
    amazingly enough my dream is to be a space cadet

Comment

for the record... i said the wins are pretty equal...

trinidad vargas was a better fight...

thats because cotto dominated quintana

quintana was a tough slippery southpaw with a punch

he would later go on to handily beat paul williams... a high volume guy who i thought was damn good.

vargas was a decent fighter with an extra helping of heart and a big mouth that got him big fights....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Are you freakin kidding me? Vargas beat Winky in their primes. Who the hell has quintana beat? Williams was a good win but Paul Williams was no winky wright.

Comment

the fight was bigger just on unification alone.

Comment

no question... quinttana is the better win. the guy is a beast.

Comment

Close poll..

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                which is the better win, Tito TKO12 Vargas or Cotto RTD5 Quintana?

edit: poll added. i'll give it a week and keep it in view.
                Honestly I just came in here to see if a couple of haters would be doing their daily anti-rican thing.(but I have to admit Im surprised and wrong they didnt post).....

Anyway Vargas Trinidad all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  Are you freakin kidding me? Vargas beat Winky in their primes. Who the hell has quintana beat? Williams was a good win but Paul Williams was no winky wright.

Personally I'd consider the Punisher to be his generations version of Winky.

Comment

but in all seriousness... vargas' win over winky is nothing to brag about if you actually saw the fight because winky did enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                      but in all seriousness... vargas' win over winky is nothing to brag about if you actually saw the fight because winky did enough to win.
                      Shhhh, there was no controversy in that fight/result. Oh.....and vargas wasnt a roided up cheater...who wasnt 0-2 against mosley, 0-1 against de la hoya, 0-1 vs trinidad....and 0-1 against ricardo freakin mayorga. But yeah, vargas is one if the greatest 154 lbers....

Comment

Working...
                      X